Green Job ?

The head coach at Rootstown is a Green alum so I imagine that he’ll at least get an interview
He actually left Rootstown and is at Aurora this year and I believe won COY in the SL. One of his top long time assistants is also at Cuyahoga Falls, not sure how long but did a nice job there this past year (its Cuyahoga Falls so anything over 5 wins is good). Theres also Hinckle in the building that was an assistant and then went to Lake as an assistant for awhile, not sure he'll throw is name in there but his kids are getting older and may have more time. Hinckle is a great defensive mind. I'd be happy with any of the 3 as they are Green guys but we'll have to see who applys.

We need a great one to replace MK...Cody didn't win COY, he stole it. He went (12-11) overall (6-8) in the league.
I have no idea how that SL COY went down? As far as getting a coach in there that will STAY for as long as they'll have him I don't think he'd ever go anywhere. Whether or not he can coach at Greens level and in the FL I don't know. I'd say he'd be in over his head a little while and whether or not he can grow and keep the program where's its at is anybodys guess.