Green beats Tallmadge

greendad

I'm lovin it!! 35-14

Which broom should we use? push broom, O-cedar or street broom?! :stirthepot:

pay-back is complete for this season!! :) :) :)

Even though I am now a Massilon Tigers fan, any win over Tallmadge is big. Good end to a tough season, hopefully the bulldogs build on this for next year.

Congrats on the win. I've felt all season that Green wasn't as bad as their record. Green impressed me tonight and it looks like they are headed in the right direction.

good job bulldogs!a couple questions though...why do we wait until the last game to start giving the ball to playmakers?where has number 27 been all year? and where has chaboudy been in thw wild cat all year? and why do we finally start making some noise on D and bringing people to rush the qb.we could easily be in the playoffs.anyone else agree?

good job bulldogs!a couple questions though...why do we wait until the last game to start giving the ball to playmakers?where has number 27 been all year? and where has chaboudy been in thw wild cat all year? and why do we finally start making some noise on D and bringing people to rush the qb.we could easily be in the playoffs.anyone else agree?

You have to realize, we played the worst team in the suburban league last night. But yeah, the boys were definatly up for the game. they wanted to go out on a big win, and beating tallmadge, no matter what their record is always a big win.

You have to realize, we played the worst team in the suburban league last night. But yeah, the boys were definatly up for the game. they wanted to go out on a big win, and beating tallmadge, no matter what their record is always a big win.

Agreed. Don't second guess to much. Tallmadge is horrible. You could run the QB's sister and my one legged uncle out of the wildcat and look good against that swiss cheese defense.

From an outsiders perspective, Cundiff, Chaboudy, and Dannemiller looked to be your best players. When Chaboudy lined up in the punt formation, he reminded me of David Lough from a few years ago. Cundiff looked more polished as the QB and despite a couple drops, still had an overall good game. What set him apart from the other QB was his fundamentals. The fake bubble screen and run up the middle was played perfectly. Your kicker also did a nice job with the kickoffs.

Overall, I think the Suburban League was filled with 6-7 average to slightly above average teams and Green could have easily finished in 2nd place or 7th place depending on the bounce of the ball any given game. Honestly, I think if Tallmadge was in the City or PTC, they would have had a winning record this season. Just having so many solid teams at once in the Suburban League doomed both these teams to subpar seasons.

Sorry, but Green was truly a 3-7 team. The ywere no where near a playoff caliber team. Tha Bank believes they were a litttle better on defense than what they showed in some games, but they had no playmakers on offense, and they have little speed to stretch the field vertically. They did end on a high note and beat their archrival, so they can build on that heading into the offseason. Congrats.

there were play makers,you just have to get the ball in their hands,unfortionatly it took the last game of the year to do so.wild cat#7 recievers#47 #84, back#37even though he did drop a pass,still a tough player.look out for #2 next year, should have used him more.

there were play makers,you just have to get the ball in their hands,unfortionatly it took the last game of the year to do so.wild cat#7 recievers#47 #84, back#37even though he did drop a pass,still a tough player.look out for #2 next year, should have used him more.

surprised you listed your kid as a playmaker. Also if you think #37 is a playmaker you better work on your football knowledge. Hardnosed, tough kid but hardly one that any team will fear! Way too many drops out of the backfield also.

Im glad Green won, but this Tallmadge team was the worst team ever! There are no real great football players on this tean as far as i see? But as a group they can be very good if they have a leader and a good head coach! The league will be terrible next year maybe Stacy will have a good season now :shrug:

Bullgreen06 i agree they have a chance to be good but with Stacy leading the team all those chances are gone no matter how bad the league gets because he will be out coached

surprised you listed your kid as a playmaker. Also if you think #37 is a playmaker you better work on your football knowledge. Hardnosed, tough kid but hardly one that any team will fear! Way too many drops out of the backfield also.

Surprised?!?!? Ya, your probably right if I had a kid on the team.... I probably would put his number on the post.:shrug: