Good Counsel 27, St. Peter's Prep 14

FormerWildcat

Yappi Supporter
I had the pleasure of taking in this game last night. Good Counsel totally outplayed St. Peter's, and controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. St. Peter's has a bunch of 260-320 lbs guys on their roster, but it didn't do them much good.

TB Caleb Porzel had an excellent night running for a couple of 20+ yard TDs, and he must have had 150+ yards on the night. St. Peter's last TD was in garbage time with less than 2 minutes left in the game after Good Counsel had put in some backups.

http://www.nj.com/hssports/results/football/index.ssf/2008/09/good_counsel_27_st_peters_prep.html

I'll add a link to the story and video highlights from DCSportsFan.com when they're available.

At least one WCAC team doesn't suck.

The Post article says that St. Peter's star RB didn't play.

Last edited:
The Post article says that St. Peter's star RB didn't play.
I know #28 for St. Peter's Prep was out there, although I'm not sure if he's their normal starting RB. He looked pretty big to me, and to be honest, I doubt it would have mattered that much anyway.

St. Peter's Prep was getting owned on the line of scrimmage. Good Counsel could have beaten them much worse.

Unfortunately, DCSportsFan.com decided to make its Good Counsel/St. Peter's Prep content available only to subscribers.

So, all we have is the WaPo story.

Falcons Run Past St. Peter's