Glenville

Heard a rumor that Glenville may be dropping dropping to a lower Div? I had heard from 4 to 5. Has anyone heard this nonsense?
Who sez it's nonsense? Glenville only graduated 20 boys last year. It's not like they're bulging at the seams. And remember, not every GA kid (who are the overwhelming majority of Glenville's headcount) has his eligibility vested at Glenville, either.

Heard a rumor that Glenville may be dropping dropping to a lower Div? I had heard from 4 to 5. Has anyone heard this nonsense?
That would certainly make D4 more open again and likely one of the more fun divisions to watch in the post season.

However, I think there could be some teams that can give them all they can handle this year. Glenville has to replace a ton of offensive production. So I would think that helps some of the D4 contenders

Last edited:
Right, it's hard to tell if all those sophs and jrs who were ineligible for the playoffs last year will be counted against the CB. I did hear their stud ILB/RB from Garfield Heights glenvilled to Benedictine. But that won't affect anything because he wasn't counted against the CB at Garfield Hts or GA.
Just name him lmao

Cmon, I know that the neoman from Solon is aware of what is going on at GFA.
I have a life and you care more about teenagers and where they live or attend school more than I ever could. My nephew is also off to college... You know what those are?

Amd while were at will stuebenville have more total yards than penalties yards once they get out of the easiest region in the state to win? Genuinely curious on that one.

According to the glenville fans, they would love to play division 1 and against the top competition . I can’t see them dropping another division since oshaa is letting teams play up. That would go against all the post we’ve seen from ppl with intimate knowledge and close relationships with the program.

According to the glenville fans, they would love to play division 1 and against the top competition . I can’t see them dropping another division since oshaa is letting teams play up. That would go against all the post we’ve seen from ppl with intimate knowledge and close relationships with the program.
It's unclear whether those people have the knowledge they claim.

You mean all two fans that support Glenville on Yappi or is that what you hear all the way in Steubenville?

Drop Glenville to d-7. They had to play game to finally win state champ games by creating fake academy to lower enrollment because cheating and recruiting was not enough.
I’d like to see glenville vs Marion myself
Im suspicious of both teams
Hard to believe any teams record is around 308-48 since 1999

That guys a clown....period.
Hey now, Mr. Ginn is trying his best, he’s not a clown. CMSD is either extremely incompetent at best with how they report their competitive balance multiplier, or corrupt at worst, but neither of those are Ted’s fault.

Dont know how I missed it when the thread first started but even as a Glenville supporter I feel the need to point out being "suspicious" of ML is just crazy. What the hell lol