Glenville’s D’shawntae Jones the best player in Ohio by far

There are a few players that might disagree with you - IMO the best player currently is the RB from Cleveland Heights.

That would be this guy.
01CC2935-487A-439F-BE87-203830EEA5BF.jpeg

Living rent-free in your head has that affect.
I could say the same about you as you seem to always read my posts and feel the need to say the same repetitive phrase. If you read my post it was in response to one of yours bringing up Hoban in a Glenville thread? Who's living rent free? All you read on the Massillon thread is how are we going to beat Hoban? That's rent free.

Change your pad, girl. Ya gotta overreact to an innocuous smartass comment?

I could say the same about you as you seem to always read my posts and feel the need to say the same repetitive phrase.
Cite examples.

All you read on the Massillon thread is how are we going to beat Hoban?
That might be all you read; that's not all that's written. But then, objectivity and comprehension have never your strengths.

I could say the same about you as you seem to always read my posts and feel the need to say the same repetitive phrase. If you read my post it was in response to one of yours bringing up Hoban in a Glenville thread? Who's living rent free? All you read on the Massillon thread is how are we going to beat Hoban? That's rent free.
Pro tip: Put him on ignore. I see none of his ramblings anymore.

Change your pad, girl. Ya gotta overreact to an innocuous smartass comment?

Cite examples.

That might be all you read; that's not all that's written. But then, objectivity and comprehension have never your strengths.
Change your pad? You would know all about that wouldn't you? That's rich coming from the most butt hurt fan base in the country. Read your own thread for a plethora of examples. I'm very objective. What I said was facts. 2 of Massillons best players were offered from UAB and Wayne state recently and 3 of Hoban's players were offered by OSU and Tennessee. What kids are getting the better offers? Comprende?

Love Tae but Davis for Heights is unreal. You just have to go see him because you dont see his best run on the highlights to be honest. He will be stopped 5 yards in the backfield, reverse field and pick up 15 yards while carrying 2+ defenders on his back. Its like a video game with a created player lol

Speaking of RBs and OSU. Is there a worse RB in college when it comes to vision and patience than Trayanum? Never was an offensive player. He just keeps running up his O-lines a**.

Speaking of RBs and OSU. Is there a worse RB in college when it comes to vision and patience than Trayanum? Never was an offensive player. He just keeps running up his O-lines a**.
Honestly think he has more juice than Williams this year but thats not saying much. Running game just isnt that good period. Next week is gonna be trouble

More of an OL problem than a RB problem in my estimation
Sure. The #1 who’s always hurt has the vision and patience for stretch zone. The backup doesn’t. Just run in a direction as fast as you can. Never has been good in that regard. He’s a defensive player pretending to be an RB.

Sure. The #1 who’s always hurt has the vision and patience for stretch zone. The backup doesn’t. Just run in a direction as fast as you can. Never has been good in that regard. He’s a defensive player pretending to be an RB.
Trayanum has his moments. But he certainly isn’t the caliber of what’s expected at the RB position at OSU. There are guys riding the pine other than Henderson I’d like to see. Both Hayden and Pryor were actual elite recruits at the position. Instead we have a transfer linebacker from ASU starting in the backfield. 🤷‍♂️

I wonder if he will be playing at Hoban or Glenville next year.
I wouldn’t think so. He has every college offer that he wants I’m sure. I doubt he’d do it for the exposure. Maybe to have a chance of winning a state championship, but he wouldn’t get to play in the playoffs anyway if he would transfer. I think the transfer ship pretty much sailed here.