Garfield Vs. Hoban On 8/24/06

Interesting comparisons...numbers don't mean much to me simply because both played in very different defenses. Hoban runs the 3-5-3 Stack where there is always a 4th rusher coming...which in turn (if it's Dario) gives him more opportunities to make TFL's and sacks. Canton Central Catholic on the other hand usually is a little more conservative and plays a good amount of base.

Besides, didn't Hoban play 13 games last year and CCC didn't even make the playoffs...so of course Dario's numbers will be higher. I am simply going off of what I have seen on tape from their junior year. In my opinion it is #1 Tabron / #2 Dario...Either way both are OUTSTANDING football players and will be recognized this season by many!!!!

RamTough said:
Besides, didn't Hoban play 13 games last year and CCC didn't even make the playoffs...so of course Dario's numbers will be higher.

Im not certain but i believe CCC lost in round 3? to cardinal mooney

The Total Package said:
1. Don't say big names from last year. There was only 1.
2. From what I've heard on here, there is a lot of inexperience on the Rams part. They'll be some nerves in these guys and If they fall behind early, it could be a long night. But than again, people thought Hoban was gonna get smoked. And the OFFICIATING will always be a factor. Hopefully Hoban won't serve up any spaghetti dinners or have difficulties with the sprinklers.
Rams 13 Knights 10

#2 is right i played in a game vs. hoban and the OFFICIATING was out of control.
now on the other hand after talking to many of the young rams over 1/2 of them say that they cant win (that no way to talk kids)...Sax will have the young Offensive plane in place and i would like to think the boys will be ready to go... but my ? is will the Young D be ready with out DC there.

my pick HOBAN...................................Looses by 6 or less....LOOK OUT:blush:

KnightTrain said:
Im not certain but i believe CCC lost in round 3? to cardinal mooney
CENTRAL DID MAKE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR AND I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE CORRECT IT WAS MOONEY AND I THINK IT WAS 3 ROUND.

What is the Young Offensive Plane that Sax is working on?

Are they going to fly over Hoban's defense to score? I'm confussed.

Is this the start of Air Sax?:shrug:

Well GRPride86 i guess there is no plan in place or being worked on... I real hope Sax has not went as far as thinking his young team cant win also "so why put in a game plan". if thats the case sorry young man dont even show up on 8-24 your coach dont have a plan for you. sorry grpride some of us need to get on say what we got to say and get off. SOME PEOPLE DO HAVE A LIFE and dont have time to sit here and look over ever thing and use spell check. and some might type faster than 5 wpm so yeah some areas will be made even people who make the big bucks to type books and news papers do make mistakes for them and lil old me sorry. as far a "Oral Sax" grpride might know a thing or two bout that he's had enough practice with all of his bf's.

I'm not going to get into a pi--ing match with you akroninsider, because you would be the only one getting wet. But your post shows how little you know about the history of football. The comment about "Air Sax" was a reference to the San Diego Chargers offense when Dan Fouts was quarterback in the early 1980's. It wasn't a slam on Bobby Sax or his game "Plane" as you call it. It's one thing to misspell words, it's another to just down right use the wrong ones.

And then Lord Forbid if Tha Bank makes a funny about the "Air Sax" comment.

Your right about one thing though, "Some People Do Have A Life" and it sounds like everybody elses is better than yours.

Yes Hoban will have some talent return butwill be stopped in the playoffs again because their coach is just ok with making it, he has no intentions of changing things to win it. he hasn't a clue. review the game against tallmadge last year, they had NO offensive strategy. if you think I am joking ask the seniors. the players will give their all but their coach is a dumb as a box of rocks..been that way for sometime now.

knightman said:
as far as Sax is concerned someone should pin a medal on him for trying to teach the unteachable. maybe if they would become students in the classroom and students of the game they might be able to compete with the prochial schools, but as long as rap music is blarring out the car windows, you know not too much is going on upstairs. Hoban 31 Garfield 6

Well, that post ranks right up there with one of the most racist comments I've ever seen on this board. Congratulations, knightman, you've represented YOUR school very well by advancing this blatantly bigoted viewpoint. I'm confident that the vast majority of Hoban students and supporters don't share your opinion and your penchant for stereotyping.

By the way, you might want to pay a little more attention in the classroom, as well. Your post has its share of grammatical errors and misspellings. Kind of ironic isn't it, since you are so eager to question the academic acumen of others?