Garfield Heights District

I better quit goofing around.

182 is a very tough weight to pick as well.
1-Stoddard 2-Rose 3-Huber 4-Miller (Dalton) 5-Hamrick 6- Morris

The online stream for this is PATHETIC! Shame on GH for this and shame on the OHSAA for not making sure a better job would done.

Why can't you put a camera at each head table?

I don't know how hard it is but I know www.nwntv.com will be there tomorrow. We will have 2 cameras. We also have to pay to do this broadcast. You can watch it for free. Put up some money and maybe we can buy another camera! We are always looking for advertising to help defray our expenses.

195- I have looked at this weight 10 times with a different outcome each time
1-Sapp 2-Keener 3- Knight 4-Gencarrelli 5- Stffler 6-Geiser

The online stream for this is PATHETIC! Shame on GH for this and shame on the OHSAA for not making sure a better job would done.

Why can't you put a camera at each head table?
Do you really think ohsaa gives a crap about anything this year? Or any year?They are only in it for the money period! They are just a business sucking off the schools! Whole logistics is a joke! Oh we losing money on this sport and that sport , but making millions on 10 others...... Look at there financial reports. Shocking.

Well we tried to get the OK to do the state tournament but were shot down. NFHS has the spot. We tried. www.nwntv.com
That does not surprise me one bit, who wouldn't want to watch a hudl camera that cannot span across 4 mats of silence and pay $ for it??? Sad, appreciate the effort Firestone, sure was nicer hearing you guys do the matches then to see half a mat with the sound of the gym on it

Congrats to all the wrestlers from this District who placed at State and to Sevi Garza from RIttman, the lone State Champ from the district. He wrestled Peyton Lemon from Waynedale who are both in the same league. The WCAL definitely showed out at the state tournament having 4 guys wrestle for a state championship. Overall there were 29 state placers out of the 56 wrestlers who made it. This district proved again to be one of the best in the state.

Overall here is how many were able to place from each weight class
106- 1(4th)
113- 2 (4th,7th)
120- 3 (3rd,5th,8th)
126- 3 (4th,5th,6th)
132- 1 (3rd)
138- 1 (6th)
145- 3 (2nd,3rd,4th)
152- 2 (2nd, 6th) Heck of a run from Tate Geiser out of Dalton
160-2 (3rd,4th)
170- 3 (1st,2nd,5th) *State Champion
182- 1 (3rd)