Gameday Thread

I just don’t want the worst case scenario of Bama coming back and winning a close game. That opens the door for the SEC to call for three one loss teams in the playoffs if UGA was to beat Bama in a tight SEC title game. UGA, Bama and LSU all with one loss each. ?

I just don’t want the worst case scenario of Bama coming back and winning a close game. That opens the door for the SEC to call for three one loss teams in the playoffs if UGA was to beat Bama in a tight SEC title game. UGA, Bama and LSU all with one loss each. ?
It looks like that’s going to happen. However, I can’t see UGA hanging with either team. All Conference Title games should be like the B12, the best 2 teams play. It’s not right that losing this game could turn into a positive by not having to play in the SEC Title game.

That QB draw added to it all is Heisman, and then yet another catchem with 12 is why someone will trade up to #1 for Burrow if the Bunglers don’t take him

Good chance both teams make the playoffs. One loss Alabama up against potential one loss pac 12 or big 12 champ. Do see Baylor finishing undefeated out of the big 12.

I think we are seeing some crappy D. The SEC hasn’t had a winning bowl record since 2015. No reason to give their teams any benefit of the doubt.

This from the web in LSU's defensive coordinator-
LSU head coach Ed Orgeron announced Wednesday night on Twitter that defensive coordinator Dave Aranda has agreed to remain with the Tigers. Aranda is receiving a new four-year contract that will pay him $2.5 million annually, a source told ESPN. The entire $10 million deal is guaranteed

$10 million and he doesn't teach what you teach 6 year old flag football kids- no one gets behind you.

Haha, the twit that interviewed Burrow after the game asked him if this is why he came to the SEC. No, he came to the SEC because Dwayne Haskins was the better QB when they competed for the job at Ohio State. No shame in that. Haskins tossed 50 TD’s in one season.

The two best teams in the country didn’t disappoint. Such a great game. Burrow basically got the Heisman shipped to him tonight

Heck no. OSU will have no trouble moving the ball against those defenses. Also, unfortunate for them, they haven't seen near as good a defense as the one OSU trots out there every week.
I would expect OSU to give up points, but they have a stronger pass rush than Bama or LSU. That could make the difference.

Burrow couldn’t beat out Haskins. Get over it. It worked out for OSU, LSU, Haskins, Burrow and Fields.
Haskins didn’t beat out Burrow. Urban didn’t make a decision. Burrow breaking his hand probably cost OSU two national titles

In other news, Michigan State just blew a 25 point lead in the fourth quarter. I’m guessing they retire the uni’s with the neon green after that.

In other news, Michigan State just blew a 25 point lead in the fourth quarter. I’m guessing they retire the uni’s with the neon green after that.
Just posted about that in the pickem thread, whoops. If they fail to make a bowl I wonder if Dantonio will consider retiring. Because there's no way MSU will fire him.

Just posted about that in the pickem thread, whoops. If they fail to make a bowl I wonder if Dantonio will consider retiring. Because there's no way MSU will fire him.
I believe there is a mutual appetite for him to resign. Goodbye Dantonio. Hello Luke Fickell.