Fred Cooper

For some reason the Fred Cooper District Invite was a week earlier than in the past. Does anyone know if this is a one time change or permanent? Also, why did St. X not participate? Given the number of swimmers they have, that seems surprising that they didn't have any entries.

X's jv swam in the B District (In Memory of Fred Cooper) held after the sectional meet at UC. It appears that this is the first year for the meet and that X was about all that was there. I don't know if there were girls teams present or not.

X's jv swam in the B District (In Memory of Fred Cooper) held after the sectional meet at UC. It appears that this is the first year for the meet and that X was about all that was there. I don't know if there were girls teams present or not.

That meet has been going on for quite some years. This, I believe, is the first year that it happened before sectionals - as it has been for swimmers that did not qualify for districts.

Seemed odd to have it this early.

I believe that you are talking about 2 different meets. The Fred Cooper District Invitational is held at Sycamore High School and although traditionally is between the sectional and district meets, this year was held before the sectional meets (February 4). The B District (In Memory of Fred Cooper) was held at UC on the Sunday after the sectional meets.