Fox Dominates the Cable News - Like Never Before

Cavuto has had some heart issues, could be problematic for him. I’m pretty sure he was vaxed so not sure what you’re getting at there Happy.

It seems to really bother him that Fox dominates cable news.
Everyone with a brain knows why FNC dominates.

Republicans have one national outlet for news.
Democrats have about a dozen lib networks to follow, and they also help FNCs ratings because they go over there to watch the train wreck.

Democrats have about a dozen lib networks to follow, and they also help FNCs ratings because they go over there to watch the train wreck.
What you are saying is essentially true but there are other Conservative options out there. Blaze TV and Newsmax being the most prominent but there is also One America, Daily Wire and others. My current cable package only includes Fox and Newsmax that I’m aware of.

So you’re saying that about 90% of television and print media lean Left, and very often Far Left?

No wonder they can steer elections.

Reactions: y2h
What you are saying is essentially true but there are other Conservative options out there. Blaze TV and Newsmax being the most prominent but there is also One America, Daily Wire and others. My current cable package only includes Fox and Newsmax that I’m aware of.
As I would say most people have. I dont know if I have newsmax....dont care enough to even search for it.

The most important thing I see from the ratings is that no one is watching the cable news.
I do admit that I am surprised at the number of people watching Rachel Maddow, didn't think there was that many idiots in the country; but surprised at the number watching Tucker Carlson also.
Looking at the list, can't see any of the shows that I would consider giving an unbiased viewpoint. Sadly; BBC might be the best.

Calling wearing a mask and getting a free life saving vaccine the holocaust is laughably ridiculous. #nuthouse

Of course FOXNews has had a Vax mandate for well over a year and Rupert will not anyone within 20 feet of his family without proof of vaccine.

Calling wearing a mask and getting a free life saving vaccine the holocaust is laughably ridiculous. #nuthouse

Of course FOXNews has had a Vax mandate for well over a year and Rupert will not anyone within 20 feet of his family without proof of vaccine.

Germany is locking up those who aren't vaccinated. They know a thing or 2 about such operations.

She will probably be fired...

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Not surprised at all that an idiot like you blindly fell for this

It was a joke by gutfeld towards the liberal host of the day on The Five. It was very clear sarcasm as they were laughing as it was displayed ...

They laughed at the idiots taking it seriously on the next show. Again not surprised a moron like you fell for this

With Rachael stepping away from her 9pm slot and CNN hanging on by a thread, Fox will continue to dominate which means the looney left will pick up the pace on attacking the advertisers.

Not surprised at all that an idiot like you blindly fell for this

It was a joke by gutfeld towards the liberal host of the day on The Five. It was very clear sarcasm as they were laughing as it was displayed ...

They laughed at the idiots taking it seriously on the next show. Again not surprised a moron like you fell for this

My Lord, many on the left are complete morons, this was obviously a joke on its face.

With Rachael stepping away from her 9pm slot and CNN hanging on by a thread, Fox will continue to dominate which means the looney left will pick up the pace on attacking the advertisers.
Where is Madcow headed?