Fort Loramie Football 2023

Hopefully we can see a Redskin- Redskin showdown at some point in the future in the regular season again. Shame that matchup did not keep going. I think my FT Loramie Redskins are going to have a phenomenal year from what I’ve been hearing. Returning some line play and also their rb as well as some other skill position players. Hearing it’s more of a reload situation than a rebuild situation for the skins in this upcoming season. We will see week 1 when the Skins take on the Wildcats who will have the best shot to take down the D 7 Marion Local Flyers. I think the Skins ultimately take down Minster week 1 like they have previously and also eventually get to the point they take down the Flyers. Confident about this team, excited to be a part of such a great community!
Loramie does not beat Minster week 1 (and ask BigKat I am no Minster fan). Flyers are far and away the class of D7, NB and Minster playing for Regional runner-up.

They don't play Coldwater. 6-4 team last season that didn't lose anybody. I'm not sure how that equates to having the exact same record. Time will tell, I suppose! Who does Bremen have coming back? I know they lose their QB.
I think the Skins, as well as NB will get them. Marion, Coldwater, and Versailles will all get them I think. I think we see 6-4 or 5-5, but they will be an above average 6-4 or 5-5 team.

They don't play Coldwater. 6-4 team last season that didn't lose anybody. I'm not sure how that equates to having the exact same record. Time will tell, I suppose! Who does Bremen have coming back? I know they lose their QB.
They lost 2 of their starting wide receivers and their starting tight end.

They beat us (at home) 34-17. We beat them (in Lucas) 31-8 the year prior.
I think the Skins take it this year. I believe a 10-0 season is reasonable. No one on the schedule that I think can beat the Skins besides Versailles.

I think the Skins take it this year. I believe a 10-0 season is reasonable. No one on the schedule that I think can beat the Skins besides Versailles.
It should be a helluva game. Some believe Lucas will be vastly improved. They are bringing back A LOT. I will be in attendance, no doubt.

Is anyone else starting to think MAC is just a massive troll?
Sorry I haven’t been active today, have to do a lot of paperwork to move my child schools today and I’m saying my goodbyes to my Precision strip co workers. Also in the middle of looking for a house in Fort Loramie. I’m sorry everyone. Also, you can think I’m a troll all you want. Im done arguing against everyone in the yappi community who constantly cyber bullies me. Im finished with this. Thank you everyone for the time. I am taking a mental health break from the site. At first I thought it would be fun and I could add some good insight, now it’s just Mac861 vs the yappi community.

Sorry I haven’t been active today, have to do a lot of paperwork to move my child schools today and I’m saying my goodbyes to my Precision strip co workers. Also in the middle of looking for a house in Fort Loramie. I’m sorry everyone. Also, you can think I’m a troll all you want. Im done arguing against everyone in the yappi community who constantly cyber bullies me. Im finished with this. Thank you everyone for the time. I am taking a mental health break from the site. At first I thought it would be fun and I could add some good insight, now it’s just Mac861 vs the yappi community.
why do you have to move loramie? the last time I looked , it's not that far to drive from NB to Loramie for your new job? aren't you a GRAD of NB?

Outside the guy who accused you of trolling, I don't see anyone "cyber bullying" you (at least in this thread, idk about other places).

I said it before, it's not wise to share so much detail about your life and whereabouts on this forum. I get you're excited about moving to FL (idk why, but that's just me), but your way about going about it is on these forums is very misguided. Take a break or whatever, but when you come back take this advice. Before you press that tantalizing "post reply" button, read over what you typed and think about how others will respond. Reconsider your wording and information you're coming to the table with, so your argument is air tight, or information can't be disputed... unless you're being silly or cheeky... but even then you have to be pretty overt about that or build a reputation, because some people here are pretty damn dense.
Also, in these small towns that we inhabit or are from, it's not wise to reveal so much. People can easily figure out who you are. It's not inherently a bad thing if you don't have anything negative to say. But if there's things you want to vent about, say coaching, players, school, community. You know, things that people do on here all the time, my self included. Heck, look at my first post on the 2023 MAC Thread. But if people know who you are and know you're not talking about whatever in a flattering light, that could easily effect you or your family's life in a small tight nit town. Or say when your kids get old enough to play, might effect their playing time.
Take it from a guy who took his lumps on the ancient ruins of a forum called theMAConline as a dumb middle school kid posting dumb middle school takes. If you wanna participate, you gotta learn how to swim with the fishes, grow a thicker skin and think before posting.

why do you have to move loramie? the last time I looked , it's not that far to drive from NB to Loramie for your new job? aren't you a GRAD of NB?
There were some things behind the scenes at NB that made us happy to leave. Wife also got a new job. A little closer. Will allow me to spend time with the children while she comes back. It just made sense. I had also heard many positives about the community.

Outside the guy who accused you of trolling, I don't see anyone "cyber bullying" you (at least in this thread, idk about other places).

I said it before, it's not wise to share so much detail about your life and whereabouts on this forum. I get you're excited about moving to FL (idk why, but that's just me), but your way about going about it is on these forums is very misguided. Take a break or whatever, but when you come back take this advice. Before you press that tantalizing "post reply" button, read over what you typed and think about how others will respond. Reconsider your wording and information you're coming to the table with, so your argument is air tight, or information can't be disputed... unless you're being silly or cheeky... but even then you have to be pretty overt about that or build a reputation, because some people here are pretty damn dense.
Also, in these small towns that we inhabit or are from, it's not wise to reveal so much. People can easily figure out who you are. It's not inherently a bad thing if you don't have anything negative to say. But if there's things you want to vent about, say coaching, players, school, community. You know, things that people do on here all the time, my self included. Heck, look at my first post on the 2023 MAC Thread. But if people know who you are and know you're not talking about whatever in a flattering light, that could easily effect you or your family's life in a small tight nit town. Or say when your kids get old enough to play, might effect their playing time.
Take it from a guy who took his lumps on the ancient ruins of a forum called theMAConline as a dumb middle school kid posting dumb middle school takes. If you wanna participate, you gotta learn how to swim with the fishes, grow a thicker skin and think before posting.
I believe calling me a troll and everyone on this site being against me is cyber bullying. And you think my kids name is actually Jeremy? I may be immature, but I’m not stupid.

I believe calling me a troll and everyone on this site being against me is cyber bullying. And you think my kids name is actually Jeremy? I may be immature, but I’m not stupid.
Way to magnify the least significant point of my post and leave out the part that was trying to give you helpful advice. Also, who said Jeremy? I certainly didn't. I don't care what their names are, no one here does.

At this point you're being willfully ignorant and are clearly bringing any criticism upon yourself.

There were some things behind the scenes at NB that made us happy to leave. Wife also got a new job. A little closer. Will allow me to spend time with the children while she comes back. It just made sense. I had also heard many positives about the community.
7-10 minutes extra drive makes that big of a difference? she is still driving to the other side of Dayton? well I hope you know how to fit into YOUR NEW TOWN..... hope everthing works out for you.

7-10 minutes extra drive makes that big of a difference? she is still driving to the other side of Dayton? well I hope you know how to fit into YOUR NEW TOWN..... hope everthing works out for you.
Why are you judging my family life so much?

This might be the fastest I've seen someones reputation fall on this site. Only took 2 pages on one thread, bravo.
Also, shouldn't be throwing peoples real names out there.
I may be immature, but I’m not stupid.
17c.png

Yup. He’s just mad that New Bremen beat Minster last year AND FTL beat them twice.
i never get mad if my HS team get sbeat... loramie and NB have had our number for the last couple of years... they were BETTER teams..... but i was impressed how Minster competed the last two years.... you don't win in the MAC playing Freshman and Sophomores....

why don't you show me where I said I WAS MAD!!!

he needs to reread this!!