FILMS at Willies

No one went. Crable told Odom what happened on Defense, then Odom told Crable what happened on Offense. Crable picked up the check. Two dozen wings, two diet cokes. $16.98 plus $1.19 tax. Left $22.00.

Vox Crusada said:
No one went. Crable told Odom what happened on Defense, then Odom told Crable what happened on Offense. Crable picked up the check. Two dozen wings, two diet cokes. $16.98 plus $1.19 tax. Left $22.00.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The normal routine, the way I understand it, is for Odom to speak and take questions, Crable to speak and take questions, Naumann to speak and take questions, then watch the film. This week was staged. Crable opened up with comments and took any questions. When Odom arrived late, he made a statement apologizing for the playcall, then Bob came right back and said let's go ahead and start the film, no Q & A. I wasn't there, that's what I was told.

And I bet Odom said "This should have been a TD... and this play should have been a TD.. and if we did this this should have been a TD." I have been at films where honestly he says that almost every play should have been a TD.

All you guys trying to fry Odom's scrotum crack me up. If he is that bad then why has Coach Crable kept him around? :rolleyes:

Another thing, ultimately it is the Head Coach that gives the yea or nay on personnel changes. Yes a good HC relies heavily on his assistants input but in the end it is the HC who has the say.

OK now you can go back to stomping on Odom's scrotum. :laugh:

Moe Dude,
I almost allways agree with you.
Were you at the game?
It was that bad!!!!!!!!
Elder will be a true test.

MOEFAN said:
Did anyone go to films at Willies Monday? Any breaking news?

Are films always shown at Willy's on Monday night?

Didn't get a chance to go to the DeSales game Friday and would like to see the game.

They are at Willie's on Monday nights at 7:00 PM. Willie's is putting a couple of HD big screen tv's.....nice.