Fenwick Vs. Badin: GCL Supremacy

10 Inch Falcon

It’s finally here and it deserves its own thread!

Tailgate Info:
- we will start at Middletown Frickers at 9 AM (Thanks Trinity!)
- at about 3:45-4 we’ll migrate to the Fenwick parking lot. We’ll open up GA to the general public at 4:30
- the wrestling program was generous enough to donate a mat for any potential fights
- no headshots, no low blows, it’s either like a fight with your sibling or grappling style - think Greco-Roman wrestling
- it will cost $5 to step in the “ring” and we will keep track of who wins more Badin fans or Fenwick fans and the winner of the “fight of the night” will get rewarded with the pot and a bottle of fireball.
- Millenium is in charge of getting the booze so please direct requests to him.
- Frickers will be catering

The Game:
- Badin is the more complete team, favored by 20 according to fantastic 50
- Fenwick’s defense and ability to control clock likely aren’t rewarded by computer rankings
- I expect Badin to win, but Fenwick to be within striking distance the entire time. Maybe 20-10
- if Badin overlooks Fenwick they very well could lose this game. That CJ game would worry me, Fenwick is a better version of CJ in a lot of ways.

Drive safe! This is likely the biggest event in Middletown/Franklin since Fenwick Fest 2018. Everybody will be out including law enforcement. Have a DD, take an Uber, or at the very least - don’t cyber bully seniors in high school on yappi. Not a good look.

Yes feel free to send me requests. I will be making 2 trips to Party Source in Newport KY. Try to get requests in by Thursday.

So far I have 2 cases of PBR and 3 cases of Busch light. 2 bottles of Fireball and Southern comfort. By game day I should have 1 more bottle of Southern Comfort and also some Evan Williams. Just waiting on my paycheck from the pipefitters union.

Yes feel free to send me requests. I will be making 2 trips to Party Source in Newport KY. Try to get requests in by Thursday.

So far I have 2 cases of PBR and 3 cases of Busch light. 2 bottles of Fireball and Southern comfort. By game day I should have 1 more bottle of Southern Comfort and also some Evan Williams. Just waiting on my paycheck from the pipefitters union.
Going old school,PBR. Maybe some Strohs or Iron City

The fighting flockers don’t know what a forward pass is and Badin won’t sleep walk through this game like they did against the other flockers.
Rams 31
Fighting flockers 0

The fighting flockers don’t know what a forward pass is and Badin won’t sleep walk through this game like they did against the other flockers.
Rams 31
Fighting flockers 0
If you give up over 5 YPC against this version of the "flockers" it'll be a dog fight. Good luck though, may the best team win.

Valedictorian. Capt of the Cheerleading squad, 2nd team all Ohio wrestler-Heavyweight class, YEP!
Trust me you do not want to get into the fighting ring with Trinity. Keep in mind OHSAA just sanctioned womens wrestling recently. She was all state going against heavyweight dudes. Early odds indicate she is the favorite to take the winnings home. Crazy after all her success she stays humble and habitually pregnant.

The real question is will you ladies disappear from Yappi after your previous losses 🤷🏿
Lost to McNick two weeks ago and I’m right here pal. So ya I’ll probably stick around if we lose to a higher division team that heavily recruits and is favored by 20. We have nothing to lose

Would this be the biggest win in Fenwick history if they can pull off the upset???
Potentially the biggest upset but doubtful the biggest win. Fenwick in ‘12 had to beat Alter to make the playoffs (back when less teams made it), the ‘15 team won a regional title. A few state titles in the 70’s.

I think Fenwick has a good chance to win! Omg Trinity!!!! Brings back memories. Remember flashing each other and getting the nickname mini corn dog.

I think Fenwick has the type of defense to make this game interesting, but I worry about them providing enough offense to win. I think they keep this interesting, but Badin scores late to win by double digits. I'll say:

Badin 21
Fenwick 7

Badin 21
Fenwick 0
Badin had its scare last week against an improving CJ team. They will be focused and take care of business. Fenwick defense is impressive but don't think they will score from the D side on the Rams.

or at the very least - don’t cyber bully seniors in high school on yappi. Not a good look.
Ahhhh....10 inch has a bro crush. I apologize for voicing the facts on the unnamed individual..... is it the thot knot he sports that has you infatuated. Some call it a crop top, but it’s a thot knot.

Ahhhh....10 inch has a bro crush. I apologize for voicing the facts on the unnamed individual..... is it the thot knot he sports that has you infatuated. Some call it a crop top, but it’s a thot knot.
You're quite literally discussing nothing factual. Your claims are all opinion based and you claim they aren't even your own. My personal opinion is that it is a bad look to obsess over a HS senior.

I have no ties to the kid outside of us both going to Fenwick years apart, I want our team to win football games and it's my opinion that he helps us do that. I also am of the opinion that you have some sort of tie to the kid or you wouldn't have falsely accused myself, Millenium, Babe Cupps, and H&H of being the unnamed individual (not one of those posters is under the age of 27, that is a fact).

What?! No Hudepohl?!