Federal League Picks Week 10

BIG ED

Hard to believe we are at week 10, but we will have at least one more week with league playoff picks & depending on wins & losses week 12 as well.

Massillon at McKinley (Saturday)
Lake at Green
Jackson at Hoover
GlenOak at Perry

Tiebreaker total points in the New Philly at Dover game.

Massillon
Green
Hoover
GO

Lake-Green was the toughest choice but I’ll lean Bulldogs at home.

As for the point total game. One team through 9 weeks averages about 22 points per game and the other around 35, for what it’s worth.
I’ll say in a rivalry defense shows up a little more. A little more emotion which may cause some sloppiness and factor in week 10 could be rainy weather conditions. I’ll consider that a recipe for perhaps both teams to fall below their season average point totals.

I wouldn’t be be shocked if it’s below my 45 prediction and maybe like a 24-13 type final score. I’ll use the averages as an excuse to bump it up to 45 though.

Last edited:
Massillon at McKinley (Saturday) -- Tigers have it all, and Smoove think they have what it takes to finally win one on the field this year!
Lake at Green -- tough one, but Smoove think Lake have best concessionaries and they treat Smoove like royaltyness, like they should!
Jackson at Hoover-- Hoover caps the 2nd season of Rohr-in-charge with another L for Jax........ BTW, Hoovers do suck really nice!! Vacuums.....
GlenOak at Perry--- Smoove think there could be a letdown here, but GO overcomes, like Smoove always do, and gets the W!

Tiebreaker total points in the New Philly at Dover game. 49

Last edited:
Massillon
Lake
Hoover - it kills me, but Jackson struggles with them no matter what year
GlenOak

Massillon..... Pups Still thinking about the loss to GO
Lake.......Think they have enough to beat the Bulldogs on the road
Hoover......Jackson has let me down all year but so has Hoover
Perry.... Big win over the Dogs last week be tough to get up again

Hard to believe we are at week 10, but we will have at least one more week with league playoff picks & depending on wins & losses week 12 as well.

Lake at Green
Jackson at Hoover
GlenOak at Perry

Massillon
Lake
Hoover
Perry

Lake at Green
Jackson at Hoover
GlenOak at Perry

Massillon
Lake
Jackson
Glenoak

Lake at Green
Jackson at Hoover
GlenOak
at Perry

Tiebreaker total points in the New Philly at Dover game. (49)

Lake at Green
Jackson at Hoover
GlenOak at Perry

Massillon
Lake
Jackson
Perry