Federal League Football 2023

Me personally.. I think Alliance could have a chance at upsetting lake this year.. I mean don’t get me wrong… everyone thought they could do it last year when they shut out Hoover in a scrimmage last year 30-0 in the first half….. this year alliance is loaded and has a D1 QB who’s committed to Syracuse.

Me personally.. I think Alliance could have a chance at upsetting lake this year.. I mean don’t get me wrong… everyone thought they could do it last year when they shut out Hoover in a scrimmage last year 30-0 in the first half….. this year alliance is loaded and has a D1 QB who’s committed to Syracuse.
Anything is possible especially in high school!
The only issue is Alliance was supposedly good enough to beat Lake the last 2 yrs and last year was the only entertaining game. It was only entertaining for a half at that. The 2nd half Lake did whatever they wanted. Lake will have a solid defense again. They always find a rb! The question will be the ol and the qb.
Not so much the qb since he should be good.

Panthers look to have a lineman move in from the Bucyrus area. Believe he is a sophomore. Not sure what impact he’ll have, but if he’s decent he’ll help.
Good to hear for you guys, bottom line is Perry can't afford to lose any of their skill guys, if that happens yawl be playing Massillon again in the first round and yawl see how that went

From what I’ve learned, the Panthers have some depth at the skill positions. A Perry student, who never played football in middle school or as a freshman, but played baseball, and came to a couple workouts, recently transferred on open enrollment to Massillon. From what I understand, not to take anything away from the young man, he wasn’t going to contribute as a starter or a backup. I wish the player well.
Go Perry!

Don't be surprised if Jackson starts to fall off here, it's becoming a good ole boys club over there. Sit around, drink bourbon, and stroke our egos.. They should start to miss Budd, but the ego-stroking will cover it. Sometimes agendas are only good for the person that has them. Never should have pushed him out.
Are you referencing the booster member who is now a freshman coach? Is that part of what you're talking about?

McKinley Football
First scrimmage is 40 days away! (as of this post)
Football scrimmage Sat., Aug. 5th at Lyndhurst Brush (11 AM)
Football scrimmage Fri., Aug. 11th vs Cle. St. Ignatius (6 PM - TBHoF Stadium)

Ready for some football?

You can remove RICC from Hoover's schedule in Week 3. The school has closed, and Hoover is actively looking for a Week 3 game.

You can remove RICC from Hoover's schedule in Week 3. The school has closed, and Hoover is actively looking for a Week 3 game.
Maybe the can schedule another Akron City Series team...they already have Akron North...maybe Akron Firestone, Garfield, Ellet?? You know it won't be Akron Buchtel or Akron East!

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
FEDERAL LEAGUE 2023 SCRIMMAGE SCHEDULE

Friday August 4
10 AM Wadsworth at Green
6 PM Alliance at Jackson

Saturday August 5
10 AM Hoover at Ashland
10 AM Lake at St. Vincent- St. Mary
10 AM Dover at GlenOak
11 AM McKinley at Brush
12 PM Cleveland Heights at Perry

Thursday August 10
5 PM GlenOak at Ursuline
6 PM Chaney at Perry
6 PM Alliance at Hoover

Friday August 11
6 PM St Ignatius at McKinley
7 PM Green at New Philadelphia

BSO probably knows more than I do…. But I’m hearing Louisville does not want to renew their contract with Lake. If it is true, that sucks to hear. Those 2 should be playing every year.

BSO probably knows more than I do…. But I’m hearing Louisville does not want to renew their contract with Lake. If it is true, that sucks to hear. Those 2 should be playing every year.

Agreed... That sucks. Two FL teams that Louisville should play every year are Hoover (duh!) and Lake. If not Lake, then I'd want to see Green or Perry on that schedule. Two FL teams is enough, though.

Agreed... That sucks. Two FL teams that Louisville should play every year are Hoover (duh!) and Lake. If not Lake, then I'd want to see Green or Perry on that schedule. Two FL teams is enough, though.
Totally agree. Keep Lake and Hoover and that’s good enough.

They and Alliance have not renewed the contract....so next year we are looking for 2 more games

They and Alliance have not renewed the contract....so next year we are looking for 2 more games
Wouldn't mind seeing Lake and Ashland or Lake and Wooster play. Not bad non league gamed with a decent league to the west.

Honestly Dover wouldn't be a bad non league game. However I know the Fed can be a grinder so you like to find some more winnable games in those spots.

Wouldn't mind seeing Lake and Ashland or Lake and Wooster play. Not bad non league gamed with a decent league to the west.

Honestly Dover wouldn't be a bad non league game. However I know the Fed can be a grinder so you like to find some more winnable games in those spots.
The three teams that you have mentioned will not schedule us

The three teams that you have mentioned will not schedule us
Wow that surprises me with dover....plus they aren't awful travel times, what a shame.

Hopefully you can find some opponents that aren't 2 hours plus.

With 16 team regions, you'd think some of these teams would be more apt to play. I mean that was one of the Bush league selling points of expansion

Wow that surprises me with dover....plus they aren't awful travel times, what a shame.

Hopefully you can find some opponents that aren't 2 hours plus.

With 16 team regions, you'd think some of these teams would be more apt to play. I mean that was one of the Bush league selling points of expansion
Well it is like this...it is a tough game to play us...if we beat them we are the team that benefits because sometime they are in our region...if we lose to them we will probably lose to other teams and they will not collect that many computer points....it is far more beneficial to play a D 3 that you can beat and they then go on to win 8 games then play a harder school your size...to get back to more readily hard schedules they need to make everything as a whole point and no half points between divisions..then you would have a benefit to playing up

I know Lake has scrimmaged Hudson and Stow in the past. A Lake-Hudson or Lake-Stow game would be a good non-conference challenge for the Streaks.

I like that Green has Dover and Tallmadge on the schedule . At some point, I'd like to see a revival of the Green-Highland and/or Green-Wadsworth series. The best non-conference games IMO are against schools that are relatively close by, and who have a history of playing one another.