Favorite HS FB stadium?

Bellevue and clyde, although being next to a quarry, bellevues stadium is like a wind tunnel is my only complaint. oak harbor, fostoria, buckeye central, bucyrus and shelbys old school stadium thats in a flood plain. galion heise park field with the trees in the end zone and the substation just behind the northwest corner of the home stands make the place unique. upper sanduskys field and wynford and did i mention you can see bhs ffrom wynford

wow that paint valley pic is incredible...ive got a camera and dont why i dont take it with me on my outings. here are some stadiums id like to get shots of and put them here. 1. amanda clearcreek, 2, westfall, 3, unioto, 4, huntington, 5, miami trace, 6 east clinton, 7, zane trace, 8, national trail, 9 tri village, 10 fairfield union outside of lancaster has a cow pasture behind the football field. 11, mississinawa valley, 13 ansonia, 14 arcanum, 15, berne union, 16, tri county north, 17, northeastern, 18, greenon...love the wooded setting of this school.

Well duh, you're over 6'. You're doing a better job arguing my (and Auggie's) side of this debate than I am. :D
I can't speak for the small guys I guess but I've never heard of people not seeing well. My mom is prob 5 foot 6 and never said anything when she has gone to a game

I dont think there are too many bad hs stadiums in the Cincinnati area. All the GCL stadiums are good esp St X and Elder. I like Bacons too but im biased there:) only bad thing about Bacon is if you are wearing shorts in the summer that concrete will burn the hell outta your legs. Mason Princeton and Lakota West are real good also and Im anxious to see what Purcells new stadium will look like. The only stadium I dont like is Fairfield's the stands are too far from the field and if you sit in the first 5 rows on the home side all you will see are the people who are coming back from the concession stands backs

I dont think there are too many bad hs stadiums in the Cincinnati area. All the GCL stadiums are good esp St X and Elder. I like Bacons too but im biased there:) only bad thing about Bacon is if you are wearing shorts in the summer that concrete will burn the hell outta your legs. Mason Princeton and Lakota West are real good also and Im anxious to see what Purcells new stadium will look like. The only stadium I dont like is Fairfield's the stands are too far from the field and if you sit in the first 5 rows on the home side all you will see are the people who are coming back from the concession stands backs
really enjoyed watching Greenon take on Bacon their! love the concrete bleachers. the stone wall across the south side of the complex and all the trees make it a great fall evening setting for a game.

To everyone saying I'm wrong about the distance to the field compared to the height, I want you to go to a game at The Pit, and make sure you sit in the front row at the 50 yard line. You will be closer to the action than probably any venue in the state. Tell me how great your viewing experience will be.

As I stated before, the distance from the field does very little to your viewing compared to your elevation.
Go to a game at Canton Central Catholic and tell me distance from the field doesn't make a difference.

I can name two bad ones in Cincinnati. Anderson and Turpin…lol

North Canton Hoover

1764.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Nothing truly special about Springfield Shawnee's stadium. But as a fence walker I appreciate that the fence is just around the field and you can walk the track to follow the action.

Last edited:
Nothing truly special about Springfield Shawnee's stadium. But as a fence walker I appreciate that the fence is just around the filed and you can walk the track to follow the action.
Been there a couple of times.
Both times they begged fans to come down to be the chain gang. No one from Shawnee stepped forward so opposing fans did it. Sad state of affairs.

Does that mean you guys are going to get rid of that awful, and I mean awful, visitor's locker room .....we dress before we come to your place and half the team is outside the locker room at halftime and before pregame.
Nope, tearing down and rebuilding the home stands.

That's home field advantage ?

Campbell Memorial (click on picture below)
Steubenville Harding Stadium
Boardman
Warren Harding Mollenkopf
Salem Reilly Stadium

Attachments

• Memorial Stadium.jpg
    Memorial Stadium.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 60