Fauci (Dr. Doom) shown to be a fraud

First. Normal school hours for a 1st grader is not 7 hours a day. That is just a lie. Second, none of them in Ohio were F2F this entire year. Stop the lying drama you Queen.
first.... school starts at 8 am and goes to 3:15 for all students at my school 1st grade thru 12th grade except for some students who are a work/school program..... thats a FACT!!! not sure what school district you are in , but in Minster that is a fact... and as far as I know, that is the way alll schools in this part of Ohio do it....

My wife is a teacher at an Elementary school in NKY. Kindergarten thru 5th grade. If they were in the building they wore masks all day. Recess also I believe but can’t confirm.
what are the hours that a 1st grader goes to school each day? some schools have half days for kindergarten and others go a full day......

Not to mention if they ride a bus to and from school.
first.... school starts at 8 am and goes to 3:15 for all students at my school 1st grade thru 12th grade except for some students who are a work/school program..... thats a FACT!!! not sure what school district you are in , but in Minster that is a fact... and as far as I know, that is the way alll schools in this part of Ohio do it....

All TugTug had to do was read the Mask Order for Child Education Settings issued by the ODH... Applied to K-12.

However, this would involve the truth being told, so that was out of the question for him.
the simpsons rake GIF

Seeing some clips online today of Fauci trying to spin this thing, and man are they bad. He should just hunker down and wait for it to blow over instead of digging a deeper hole lol.

Based upon all of the exceptions listed, including latitude provided by individual teachers inside the classroom, elementary school children were likely not masking for the 7 hours. And given varying start times per District, some kids weren't even in school for that long. Of course I can only speak for our school district, and personal experience provided by our kids. Were they wearing masks for the majority of the school day? Sure. And have I seen any physical and/or mental/psychological side-effects of said masking since the school year has ended? Nope.

Up until the fraud has been exposed with these emails we were told to bow down to the technocracy. Fauci being the leader of the cult like faith to the technocracy. The truth comes out eventually. We are in a bad place in the US, but information does still flow somewhat free even though many organizations are trying to suppress what they don’t like. This is a win for the truth, nothing more.

Based upon all of the exceptions listed, including latitude provided by individual teachers inside the classroom, elementary school children were likely not masking for the 7 hours. And given varying start times per District, some kids weren't even in school for that long. Of course I can only speak for our school district, and personal experience provided by our kids. Were they wearing masks for the majority of the school day? Sure. And have I seen any physical and/or mental/psychological side-effects of said masking since the school year has ended? Nope.
Yeah, what could go wrong by telling kids they need to wear a mask or they might catch a virus and die, or infect their parents who might die. I’m sure there will be no lasting effects from that. Pretty much just a normal childhood.

According to internal emails obtained by the public-health-transparency group U.S. Right to Know, the Lancet statement was organized and drafted by EcoHealth Alliance CEO Peter Daszak. EcoHealth Alliance is a nonprofit that funds research on genetically mutated bat coronaviruses, and Daszak has collaborated with scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology on the study of these coronaviruses. Neither fact was disclosed in EcoHealth Alliance’s statement. USRTK also discovered that four of the Lancet letter’s signatories had undisclosed affiliations with EcoHealth Alliance.

Both PolitiFact and FactCheck.org cited the Lancet statement as evidence of a supposed scientific consensus about COVID-19’s natural origin, but neither mentioned Daszak’s connection to the Wuhan institute.

The massive media about-face on the lab-leak theory should caution fact-checkers against pronouncing victory in still-unsettled debates about matters of science. Fact-checkers should avoid the temptation to treat claims around scientific theories, which are by their nature opinions, as matters of plain and objective fact. Scientific questions are settled not through derision but through open debate and an honest examination of the evidence.

Seeing some clips online today of Fauci trying to spin this thing, and man are they bad. He should just hunker down and wait for it to blow over instead of digging a deeper hole lol.

Too late.

Word on the street is President Harris is feverishly (pun intended) planning the fraud's exit strategy.

He gone.

Yeah, what could go wrong by telling kids they need to wear a mask or they might catch a virus and die, or infect their parents who might die. I’m sure there will be no lasting effects from that. Pretty much just a normal childhood.
Agreed. I'm guessing like 99% of them will have a normal childhood? Could be wrong though. I think there will be longer lasting impacts from having active shooter drills in school. But that's just me. ?‍♂️

I bet Fauci cheated on his final exams. LOL!

ok the 15 minutes they have to eat, getting drinks of water during the day... how about 6 hours and 30 minutes?

I'm glad you haven't seen any mental type damage to your kids.....but can you say other kids din't have ANY type of metal or physical damage? or the idiots that made kids wear them in Athletic events?

All of the private schools in the Cincy area were in school all year. My daughter started school at 8:10 and was dismissed at 3:05. She wore a mask for class, bathroom breaks, recess, and gym. The only time the mask was allowed off was for 20 minutes while seated for lunch. You are wrong again!
ball boy.... do you care to dig your HOLE deeper....

All of the private schools in the Cincy area were in school all year. My daughter started school at 8:10 and was dismissed at 3:05. She wore a mask for class, bathroom breaks, recess, and gym. The only time the mask was allowed off was for 20 minutes while seated for lunch. You are wrong again!
ball boy....just ADMIT... that you are WRONG......

I'm glad you haven't seen any mental type damage to your kids.....but can you say other kids din't have ANY type of metal or physical damage? or the idiots that made kids wear them in Athletic events?
Of course I can't. But it's not a one-size-fits-all approach. Kids are way more flexible and adaptable than adults though. Until long-term studies are conducted, everyone who comments on this topic will be providing anecdotal evidence and opinion, no?

Agreed. I'm guessing like 99% of them will have a normal childhood? Could be wrong though. I think there will be longer lasting impacts from having active shooter drills in school. But that's just me. ?‍♂️
you are guessing that 99%????? we have have to agree to disagree.....will be more...

ok the 15 minutes they have to eat, getting drinks of water during the day... how about 6 hours and 30 minutes?
Again, in your circumstance. Some school districts didn't start until roughly 9:30. And as far as masking is concerned, many schools provided frequent mask breaks, and/or allowed kids the ability to remove for outdoor activity when physical distancing could be maintained. So perhaps Cincinnati area Private Schools, as an example, were more stringent? I have no clue.