ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

The thing they dont think about is if being gay matters to his performance then when he has a bad game can it be used against him? If it doesn't matter to his performance then what is the big deal.

And it's kind of amusing someone thinks it takes courage to come out in 2021.
This thread is proof it still takes courage.

Don’t bother with the go-fund-me page. I could find more money in the console of my car this morning than you all could raise in a year.
GIF by yvngswag

And it's kind of amusing someone thinks it takes courage to come out in 2021.
It depends on where you live.

An open homosexual relationship would struggle to get above 0% support where I live.

In Manhattan? Support would struggle to be under 90% I would guess.

It is interesting that there is a lot of resistance in the black communities, creating tension between two of the Left's constituencies. This is why identity politics ultimately wont work, but they have made some hay with it until then.

If a homosexual is from an area like mine, coming out would result in some fairly harsh personal consequences. It would take a good amount of guts to take that on. Let's put it this way, Berlin hasnt scheduled a pride parade yet. Lol.

Mike Judge really does not get enough credit for how good he is at panning modern society

It depends on where you live.

An open homosexual relationship would struggle to get above 0% support where I live.

In Manhattan? Support would struggle to be under 90% I would guess.

It is interesting that there is a lot of resistance in the black communities, creating tension between two of the Left's constituencies. This is why identity politics ultimately wont work, but they have made some hay with it until then.

If a homosexual is from an area like mine, coming out would result in some fairly harsh personal consequences. It would take a good amount of guts to take that on. Let's put it this way, Berlin hasnt scheduled a pride parade yet. Lol.
It’s funny bc with Nassib coming out you heard how “hyper masculine” the NFL was and how he might not be accepted by the locker room. Well, what racial group makes up most of the NFL? Again, being “woke” on one issue isn’t a guarantee to be “woke” on all issues.

Every corporation, including the NFL, changed their social media logos to the rainbow background for June.
That has nothing to do with the culture of the NFL. Culture is not created by a social media background. Culture is defined by the people. My God.

Every corporation, including the NFL, changed their social media logos to the rainbow background for June.
Except in places such as Saudi Arabia where it isn't accepted. Their logos only got the rainbow treatment in the united states and such.

It's always fun when companies run sweatshops in the middle east or china where being gay isn't accepted and then try to preach on it in countries where it is

That has nothing to do with the culture of the NFL. Culture is not created by a social media background. Culture is defined by the people. My God.
No, but companies will kiss the gay community’s a**.

It'd be interesting if historically social media and yappi had been around in 1947. One has to wonder what the posts on this forum would look and read like for ole Jackie.

I was speaking of American society you dipsh*t. If you just look at it through the prism of a dumb, ignorant, homophobe, I'm sure it is scary.

Liar. You said--

Homosexuality is totally normal. It is common, expected, and typical of all cultures and species of living creatures.

This statement is anti-science and demonstrably stupid.

Own it.

You should stop trying to talk about science. Your biology face-plant yesterday was demonstrably stupid.

It was 100% accurate, dullard. To further expose the stupidity of you two, equating animal behavior with human recreational sex is a false equivalency to begin with.

Watching two cows dry humping may send a tingle down your leg, but it's not homosexuality. Talk about a face plant!

LMAO!

Reactions: y2h
It was 100% accurate, dullard. To further expose the stupidity of you two, equating animal behavior with human recreational sex is a false equivalency to begin with.

Watching two cows dry humping may send a tingle down your leg, but it's not homosexuality. Talk about a face plant!

LMAO!
So now you're talking about animals humping each other? I think you're on the wrong website. Either way, you should totally test out your brilliant biological theory on the 'prolonged absence of the opposite sex and how it turns you gay'. No doubt that the ghost of Alfred Nobel is already holding for you on line two. (y)

Not really. A few say that. Some say they don't want to hear about it. Others, are pretty clearly in the unnatural and homophobic camp.
Don't want to hear about it and don't care are basically the same response. People don't want to hear about it because they don't care about it.

Believing it's unnatural doesn't make you homophobic. I said it's not natural but also said I don't care what he does.