ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

Look again. Fox is the one driving this story into the ground. Any idea why?
This is a big story because there is NO OTHER player who has come out to the public as a gay man recently and historically it is extremely rare in professional athletics. Some day it may not be , but at this point in time? It is .

My point exactly, not being able to admit you are wrong is a classic sign of mental illness and that contributes to your overwhelming loneliness
Lots of EC members seem to be mentally ill I guess. They have never been wrong and even when they are , and it's as clear as a bell? They will use any semantic excuse to deny it. Some have yet to EVER be wrong in their entire lives. Just ask them .Some of gthe slightly reasonable and those not smarter than most may admit to have been being LESS" right once in while but never " Fully " wrong .lol

Last edited:
Your deflection attempt is noted, citizen. (y)

What? Why do you always do this to yourself?

In the future, when another Moonbat says stupid chit, don't automatically jump to his defense. Particularly when it's not one of your better subjects.

The last statement is true. Normal is relative. Speaking in terms of strictly American societal “norms”. Homosexuality is normal.

When are you gonna post the Nassib thread you referenced?
I dont do that often because here's mine and there's yours, and, really it goes no where.

I would if I thought you were a persuadable person, but pretty sure you arent.

On this particular subject there is some really solid stuff out there and a lot of junk. My views are formed from scripture, social science, psychology, and life experience to test views out. You wouldnt agree with anything I pull from those sources and you would say I was lying about my life experiences with gay people. So, its kinda a why bother type of thing. Lol.

As an aside, but yet pertinent, there were 5 lesbian and 1 gay male couples at my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. If you had asked me 10 years ago to guess how many of those type of couples would attend her wedding, I would have said a fairly certain "zero". One couple was from the groom's family who came with two other couples. Another was my daughter's freshman year dorm roommate, and the other couple was from where my daughter works. But it was great. Met some interesting and nice people.

We weren't there to debate the nature of homosexuality. The love between the bride and groom was what brought us together and united us. A lot of respect was given and taken in both directions.

There was tension before the wedding because the groom's family lesbians disrupted the wedding of his his sister. My SIL was very nervous and wasnt sure what he would do if they did it again. I told him that he wouldnt do anything because I had a plan and I would take care of it. I basically spent a lot of time at the rehearsal dinner trying to show them a lot of respect and appreciation under the theory that you tend to get back what you give.

First thing the pastor said to start the wedding was, "Marriage is an institution created by God for one man, and one woman, for a lifetime." I winced and waited... silence.

I dont do that often because here's mine and there's yours, and, really it goes no where.

On this particular subject there is some really solid stuff out there and a lot of junk. My views are formed from scripture, social science, psychology, and life experience to test views out. You wouldnt agree with anything I pull from those sources and you would say I was lying about my life experiences with gay people. So, its kinda a why bother type of thing. Lol.

As an aside, but yet pertinent, there were 5 lesbian and 1 gay male couples at my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. If you had asked me 10 years ago to guess how many of those type of couples would attend her wedding, I would have said a fairly certain "zero". One couple was from the groom's family who came with two other couples. Another was my daughter's freshman year dorm roommate, and the other couple was from where my daughter works. But it was great. Met some interesting and nice people.

We weren't there to debate the nature of homosexuality. The love between the bride and groom was what brought us together and united us. A lot of respect was given and taken in both directions.

There was tension before the wedding because the groom's family lesbians disrupted the wedding of his his sister. My SIL was very nervous and wasnt sure what he would do if they did it again. I told him that he wouldnt do anything because I had a plan and I would take care of it. I basically spent a lot of time at the rehearsal dinner trying to show them a lot of respect and appreciation under the theory that you tend to get back what you give.

First thing the pastor said to start the wedding was, "Marriage is an institution created by God for one man, and one woman, for a lifetime." I winced and waited... silence.
Were the lesbos hot?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

Why did you bring it up then? What was the point? Here is what I think. This is another example of you being full of BS. You make crazy statements as fact and try to fool people into believing them by surrounding it with 5 paragraphs of drivel. I won’t call you a liar in this instance because there could be a possibility what your reference actually exists vs your last story which was 100% implausible. That said, I would not bet a cent that you are truthful this time either. You took the time to reference a post on a public website to prove some point but flat refuse to produce it with no reasonable excuse why. It is obvious it is 100% made up at worst or nothing like you represented at best. You are not fooling anybody.

Why did you bring it up then? What was the point? Here is what I think. This is another example of you being full of BS. You make crazy statements as fact and try to fool people into believing them by surrounding it with 5 paragraphs of drivel. I won’t call you a liar in this instance because there could be a possibility what your reference actually exists vs your last story which was 100% implausible. That said, I would not bet a cent that you are truthful this time either. You took the time to reference a post on a public website to prove some point but flat refuse to produce it with no reasonable excuse why. It is obvious it is 100% made up at worst or nothing like you represented at best. You are not fooling anybody.
That's just sad.

Given that you have shown a full commitment to this line of discussion, I am going to follow the direction of Proverbs 26:4.

That's just sad.

Given that you have shown a full commitment to this line of discussion, I am going to follow the direction of Proverbs 26:4.

Nothing worse than invoking scripture as a diversion. I’m sure God is proud.

I will tell you what is sad. Taking the time to write all this BS when you could have just popped a link. In reality, you didn’t have a choice did you.

It hasnt happened on this thread yet, but on another forum it was interesting to read how the topic was handled and what directions it took.

Their thread started off with effusive praise from lefties and a nauseating amount of one-upsmanship virtue signaling.

Eventually, some guy posts that he doesnt care Nassib is gay and didnt need to know. That triggered the lefties into a group attack based on the idea that unless you are fully embracing of Nassib's homosexuality you are no better than historic anti-sodomites. It's fun to watch how lefties think.

It took a nanosecond for them to attack the less than enthusiastic about Nassib posters with the "you are a dummy who doesnt understand anything and you are a bad person because you dont agree fully with us". Its just remarkable how consistent they are in their BS rhetoric.

From there the discussion drifted to topics like what real courage is, personal stories about family/friends coming out, relating a lack of acceptance to the high suicide rate among homosexuals, and more personal attacks on anyone who didnt want to celebrate Nassib.

I bet that's where this one will go once certain lefties make their way over here. Lol.

Nothing worse than invoking scripture as a diversion. I’m sure God is proud.

I will tell you what is sad. Taking the time to write all this BS when you could have just popped a link. In reality, you didn’t have a choice did you.

It hasnt happened on this thread yet, but on another forum it was interesting to read how the topic was handled and what directions it took.

Their thread started off with effusive praise from lefties and a nauseating amount of one-upsmanship virtue signaling.

Eventually, some guy posts that he doesnt care Nassib is gay and didnt need to know. That triggered the lefties into a group attack based on the idea that unless you are fully embracing of Nassib's homosexuality you are no better than historic anti-sodomites. It's fun to watch how lefties think.

It took a nanosecond for them to attack the less than enthusiastic about Nassib posters with the "you are a dummy who doesnt understand anything and you are a bad person because you dont agree fully with us". Its just remarkable how consistent they are in their BS rhetoric.

From there the discussion drifted to topics like what real courage is, personal stories about family/friends coming out, relating a lack of acceptance to the high suicide rate among homosexuals, and more personal attacks on anyone who didnt want to celebrate Nassib.

I bet that's where this one will go once certain lefties make their way over here. Lol.
Writing in all italics is a sure sign of mental illness. There are many services that are free out there for the asking. The first step is always the hardest

Writing in all italics is a sure sign of mental illness. There are many services that are free out there for the asking. The first step is always the hardest
I did not write that you little piss ant troll. I copy and pasted it.

I did not write that you little piss ant troll. I copy and pasted it.
Being angry is a natural reaction to loneliness. May I suggest a hobby where you can actually meet real people and take out your obvious frustrations with your life? Paddle ball, it’s a big hit with the semi elderly

Being angry is a natural reaction to loneliness. May I suggest a hobby where you can actually meet real people and take out your obvious frustrations with your life? Paddle ball, it’s a big hit with the semi elderly
I’m not angry in the slightest. I just said you were a little piss ant troll. In fact, you are a walking definition of one.

I think he just needs to pay another whore to jack him off.

There's a lot of pent up anxiety going on here.

Maybe we can start a go-fund-me page?

That's just sad.

Oh come on, keep smacking the snot out of him.

It's immensely entertaining.

You Christians and your high road take the fun out of everything! lol

I think he just needs to pay another whore to jack him off.

There's a lot of pent up anxiety going on with here.

Maybe we can start a go-fund-me page?
Don’t bother with the go-fund-me page. I could find more money in the console of my car this morning than you all could raise in a year.

Don’t bother with the go-fund-me page. I could find more money in the console of my car this morning than you all could raise in a year.
90S Laughing GIF

Then spend some of it, and I agree. No one will support your sorry butt.

You need your oil changed...badly.

The thing they dont think about is if being gay matters to his performance then when he has a bad game can it be used against him? If it doesn't matter to his performance then what is the big deal.

And it's kind of amusing someone thinks it takes courage to come out in 2021.

Except that's not what you said, dullard.

This statement is demonstrably stupid.
I was speaking of American society you dipsh*t. If you just look at it through the prism of a dumb, ignorant, homophobe, I'm sure it is scary.