ESPN Blasts Bishop Sycamore

Are there any actual high school aged players that were playing for Bishop Sycamore? If so, I would like to see them given the opportunity to enroll and be eligible for a school(a real school). I don't like seeing kids not getting an opportunity.

roster has been dominated by graduates the last 3 years. I don't think you'll find many 16-17 year olds on this team

They should have just played their last game. You'd have to be dumber than a bag of hammers to play them now.
Well, they’ve managed to get it all this far so lord knows what they are capable of in the future. I mean, really the blame/shame goes to everyone that let it get this far outside of the program.

I guess the age thing is irrelevant. The OHSAA allows member schools to play 19 year old seniors with some being close to being 20 year olds in their senior school year.

I guess the age thing is irrelevant. The OHSAA allows member schools to play 19 year old seniors with some being close to being 20 year olds in their senior school year.
Yes, but you can’t have been in high school more than 8 semesters. That is just for kids who either got a late start or had to be held back a year.

Yes, but you can’t have been in high school more than 8 semesters. That is just for kids who either got a late start or had to be held back a year.

Graduate at 20 years old is okay as long as you didn't have more than 8 semesters. This is a crazy world we live in.

Last edited:
Listened for the first 15 minutes....

- Mentioned the score as 68-0 on two occasions.
- Named (8) players by name that have D-1 offers but didn't mention the names of any schools.

A little perspective - Bishop Sycamores founder and current director is Andre Peterson who played for Tressel at YSU in the 80s. Shortly before this current fiasco, Sycamores designated starting QB was to be Judah Holtsclaw. However, YSU saw him at a camp in Cincinnati where he was a graduated unsigned former h.s. QB at Westerville Central. YSU, for some mysterious reason ,signed him to a full scholly and brought him to YSUs Fall camp, leaving B.S. without it’s starting QB. However, once arriving at YSU, it was very quickly “determined” that Holtsclaw wasn’t a QB. Presto, he became a TE. Just between us, he isn’t a TE either. This total scam has sucked in a lot of stupid people. It’s mind boggling to see - major TV cable channel, college coaches, parents farming their kids out, the kids themselves, all swallowing an ongoing grifting operation, hook, line and sinker.

In light of this; former players saying they were misled about the educational opportunities, were shuffled around hotels were players had to sleep on the floor, were seldom well-fed with food, and allegedly were encouraged to beat up a man at Roy’s orders (Complex Sports)…

I would say @clarkgriswold was correct a few weeks ago when he said this was akin to human trafficking.