Eric Swalwell calls for investigation of Trump

LMFAO what a clown.

Attachments

• EB3636DD-4ACF-4C24-8F66-EB2AA46A6734.jpeg
    EB3636DD-4ACF-4C24-8F66-EB2AA46A6734.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 11
Swallwell has zero self awareness. If I were him I’d keep my head down.
....when this guy busted a 4AM, frat boy, night of Jagermeister and Natti Light, followed by a half dozen cheese Coney fart on national T.V. "THAT WAS HALL OF FAME WORTHY". Dude's standing in the Capitol Rotunda and absolutely sharted himself. Even the Leftist talking head that was interviewing Swalwell on MSNBC had to crack up and ask, "Congressman, did you just fart?"......Regardless of the whole Fang-Fang incident, this guy is a Leftist Clown.

Yep, all the MAGA deplorables on Yappi defending the illegal and criminal actions of their Orange God. No character, no morals, no ethics. This is what a cult does. Blindly following their King full well knowing that he is a criminal. They don't care. Welcome to America.

Yep, all the MAGA deplorables on Yappi defending the illegal and criminal actions of their Orange God. No character, no morals, no ethics. This is what a cult does. Blindly following their King full well knowing that he is a criminal. They don't care. Welcome to America.
These accusations would mean more if they weren’t from someone who was f’ing a Chinese spy.

Swallow...... is a traitor to America.... all for a piece of spy ace...

Tell the truth Mean Machine and the rest of you liberal Democrats have you spoken up and condemned the actions of Rep Eric Swalwell? I can't remember any negative things said except by the opposition party on this site. The act of silence is showing support for a person that might as well be labeled a traitor to his country.

Tell the truth Mean Machine and the rest of you liberal Democrats have you spoken up and condemned the actions of Rep Eric Swalwell? I can't remember any negative things said except by the opposition party on this site. The act of silence is showing support for a person that might as well be labeled a traitor to his country.
he has that sickness.... called headupyouraces.......