Ellet Baseball 2011

Here's the deal with pitching in the pros. If you are right handed, you better live at 93, if you're lefthanded, high 80's with killer offspeed. Otherwise, you're going to go to college. Which by the way, isn't a bad thing.

This is how little you guys know about Midland and the Warhawks. The are located in Ohio but have very few Ohio players.

By the way, the Ohio Warhawks have 11 National Championships and if you guys would travel around, you would know who these teams have on their teams.

i know who the ohio warhawks are i just seen them play last weekend. they are very good. and i do travel around im playing with the ohio stealers now and they travel every weekend

you are comparing a team that gets all of their talent from around the country to a team that gets their talent from a town. Let's get realistic. I'm sure those guys are good. If a team can pick and choose from talent all around the country then they better pound everyone. But if you're gonna rip on Ellet by comparing them to Team USA then you might want to stop being stupid. That is real travel ball if you want to raise $80,000 dollars for your team. Every kid at this age is trained to hit a 95mph fastball. It's the off-speed that 90% of the kids struggle with.

you are comparing a team that gets all of their talent from around the country to a team that gets their talent from a town. Let's get realistic. I'm sure those guys are good. If a team can pick and choose from talent all around the country then they better pound everyone. But if you're gonna rip on Ellet by comparing them to Team USA then you might want to stop being stupid. That is real travel ball if you want to raise $80,000 dollars for your team. Every kid at this age is trained to hit a 95mph fastball. It's the off-speed that 90% of the kids struggle with.

I'm not ripping on Ellet at all.

Why would anybody try to throw Mike Schlup under the bus that was obviously not him earlier in this thread..