Electric Cars - Autos - What's Next !

Talked with a close friend - Took delivery of a Plug In Hybrid ordered thru work.
After getting it they spoke with many Coworkers all over the US and they all have the same Hybrid and said "Just wait to you get you electric bill"

they all have increases averages of about $300 / Month above what was their Normal bill
Thinking about getting involved in a startup company. Portacharge Delivers power to electric vehicles. I'm probably 10 years to old. Tip of the day to youngsters. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

Then their claim of a $300 increase must be way wrong. As in way too high.
Of course it is. It’s just another lie. The average price per kwh hour in Ohio right now is 12.5 cents. Here is the actual cost to charge batteries in a car:

If electricity costs $0.13 per kilowatt-hour, charging an EV with a 200-mile range (assuming a fully depleted 66 kWh battery) will cost about $9 to reach a full charge. To compare the fueling costs of individual models of conventional and plug-in vehicles, see the Vehicle Cost Calculator.

Plug in hybrids typically have batteries that have 25-50 mile ranges. That means the cost to charge a hybrid battery is a couple of bucks tops.

Based on the US average price for electricity per kWh, a plug-in hybrid costs about half what a full gas power vehicle costs to power per mile.

Once again - Wrong

I'm Talking with a Real person - and has a Rep Job
the $300 bucks per month is Only @ Home charger ( Installed at $1,250 )
Plus Gasoline
and Plus Charging at Charge Stations

Once again - Wrong

I'm Talking with a Real person - and has a Rep Job
the $300 bucks per month is Only @ Home charger ( Installed at $1,250 )
Plus Gasoline
and Plus Charging at Charge Stations
What you describe is impossible. First, you would never charge a plug in hybrid at a charging station. The battery is not needed to operate the car. Please get the following from the “real person”:

-why is he charging a hybrid at charging stations?
-price paid per kwh for electricity
-the plug in battery range
-amount paid for gas
-miles driven for the month

It will be super easy to determine how much the electricity costs per mile for this vehicle vs the gas cost per mile. Let’s see how your “real person” does in the truth department.

I was actually in the old vehicle being turned in

issued 30 months ago - got it new and now has over 92,000 miles on it ? That was a Lie
The entire premise of your post is a lie and it is easy to prove. How much did the “real person” spend to charge his hybrid battery at charging stations. LOL.

What you describe is impossible.

I mention Plus - If the person wanted to charge away from Home

In order to get maximum range - you need a Full Tank and a Full Charge

When a co-workers give you a heads up - they usually don't Lie !

as they Use the vehicle I'll get a load more info !!!

I mention Plus - If the person wanted to charge away from Home

In order to get maximum range - you need a Full Tank and a Full Charge

When a co-workers give you a heads up - they usually don't Lie !

as they Use the vehicle I'll get a load more info !!!
You did not say if and nobody with a brain would charge a hybrid at a charging station. Why would you do that?

So they have not used the vehicle yet?

Just get what I told you to get and it will be obvious that hybrid plug ins are much cheaper per mile than all gas.

My guess is that you will never get this info from the real people.

The entire premise of your post is a lie and it is easy to prove. How much did the “real person” spend to charge his hybrid battery at charging stations. LOL.

Sorry about you lack of Reality !!! LOL

Democratic Blinders are Affecting your Senses

You did not say if and nobody with a brain would charge a hybrid at a charging station. Why would you do that?

So they have not used the vehicle yet?

Just get what I told you to get and it will be obvious that hybrid plug ins are much cheaper per mile than all gas.

My guess is that you will never get this info from the real people.

It's as real as it gets - I found your Page from the Goggle Search Crap you Spew
-
If electricity costs $0.13 per kWh and the vehicle consumes 33 kWh to travel 100 miles, the cost per mile is about $0.04. If electricity costs $0.13 per kilowatt-hour, charging an EV with a 200-mile range (assuming a fully depleted 66 kWh battery) will cost about $9 to reach a full charge.

Is it reality that people go to charging stations for their hybrid or did you just lie about that?
Car charging stations are going up everywhere. My company builds them everyday. Is it any surprise the morons on this board would fight back on something like this?

It's as real as it gets - I found your Page from the Goggle Search Crap you Spew
-
If electricity costs $0.13 per kWh and the vehicle consumes 33 kWh to travel 100 miles, the cost per mile is about $0.04. If electricity costs $0.13 per kilowatt-hour, charging an EV with a 200-mile range (assuming a fully depleted 66 kWh battery) will cost about $9 to reach a full charge.
That comes from the US Department of Energy site here:

As you can see from the actual data, it costs $9 to charge a 200 mile range battery. A plug in hybrid battery is 25-50 miles in range. That means charging that battery would cost no more than a buck or two. That also assumes a fully depleted battery and a plug in recharges itself when running on gas. You don’t plug it is every day in normal operation.

Are you starting to understand that your “ real people “ are lying or have no idea how to operate their vehicle?

Car charging stations are going up everywhere. My company builds them everyday. Is it any surprise the morons on this board would fight back on something like this?
No. The funniest thing is that they make up implausible crap and their idiot friends just buy in.

Sorry but - Where's you Real person Data at ?
You are Spewing Data and Google Search Crap. Do you own a Plug In Hybrid ?
It is not google search crap. It is data based on science and math from the US department of energy. You see, the cost to charge a battery is a mathematical equation. I don’t own a hybrid. If I did, I certainly could not operate it at a cost that exceeds a 100% gas powered equivalent. You would have to be an idiot to do that. It would take stuff like charging the battery at a charging station.

Get the very basic information I asked for from the “real person” and I will show you what a farce of a post you made. Until then, stop embarrassing yourself.

Won't happen. The taliban are now in charge of the worlds second largest lithium mines in the world. The chinese have been negotiating with whats supposed to be a government for years. Were no longer in the game.

Thanks Joe (aka the idiot)

Get the very basic information I asked for from the “real person” and I will show you what a farce of a post you made. Until then, stop embarrassing yourself.
Sorry about you lack of Reality !!! LOL

Democratic Blinders are Affecting your Sense of how things are in the Real World !!!

What you describe is impossible. First, you would never charge a plug in hybrid at a charging station. The battery is not needed to operate the car. Please get the following from the “real person”:

-why is he charging a hybrid at charging stations?
-price paid per kwh for electricity
-the plug in battery range
-amount paid for gas
-miles driven for the month

It will be super easy to determine how much the electricity costs per mile for this vehicle vs the gas cost per mile. Let’s see how your “real person” does in the truth department.
and you are a truthful person? LOL!!!

Won't happen. The taliban are now in charge of the worlds second largest lithium mines in the world. The chinese have been negotiating with whats supposed to be a government for years. Were no longer in the game.

Thanks Joe (aka the idiot)
Trump brokered the deal. He share any blame?

whats the name of the company? where are the main places where they are putting them at? what is the cost to put one up at house?