Eds-Strongsville predictions

If we fill up our stands and our All Star drummer BG does another outstanding performace, 45 (6 touchdowns + 1, 1 fg) - 9 (3 fg's)

Not exactly sure, but if our D keeps playing the way it has been of lately and the O can move the ball...it could get to be pretty bad for the Mustangs. But the key is our team being focused on one game at a time.

My realistic projection:

23 - 10 Eds.

I think the Stangs will not score more than once on our first team defense.

I'm thinking like 28 to 3. But I really like the predictions Edge has made over this season...very accurate.

Hmmm... the sports experts on the radio expect this to be close, and you guys don't? Since Eds has no offense, the average prediction on the radio is somewhere between 21-17 or 20-14 Eds... So i'm going to turn the tables.... Stephens gets 3 more interceptions/Coreno catches a lot of passes tonight.... how about 21-14 Strongsville? :eek:

kamb said:
If we fill up our stands and our All Star drummer BG does another outstanding performace, 45 (6 touchdowns + 1, 1 fg) - 9 (3 fg's)

looks like i won :)

Nice job for the Eagles and good prediction Kamb. Looks like StangPride was good on one prediction Coreno caught some passes. Let's go Eagles, get fired up for Harding!!