ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Man you're really bothered by finding out that he's a dirty player. You gotta learn to let things go little buddy.
I'm done. But by all means, please continue your brave crusade against "dirty" players all over the city...(Indian Hill, Turpin, whoever WC plays next, etc.)

McNick at Turpin Saturday. I don’t know much about Turpin but sounds like they are pretty good. Since it’s at Turpin I’ll take the Spartans by 3.

Terrible night, ECC = below average big school league this year. Hope Turpin gets it back for post season. Nobody else has a shot.

Walnut did save some dignity for the league last night winning by 8 at Mt Healthy. It looks like they are getting healthy and starting to play really good basketball now. I was more surprised by the 27 point beat down at Loveland, a team they beat by 3 at home earlier this season, than I was by their convincing win over Mt Healthy on the road.

Terrible night, ECC = below average big school league this year. Hope Turpin gets it back for post season. Nobody else has a shot.
Have to somewhat disagree with you. It’s really kind of hard to distinguish the quality of each league this year to me. The smorgasbord of results are all over the place. It seems more about match ups than ever. So to say ECC below average seems a bit extreme.

Have to somewhat disagree with you. It’s really kind of hard to distinguish the quality of each league this year to me. The smorgasbord of results are all over the place. It seems more about match ups than ever. So to say ECC below average seems a bit extreme.
Could be, they have done ok in non league over the season. Was reacting to Loveland getting beat by NW, Anderson by Harrison, Milford by West High, and WC loss. Bad night, body of work is ok.

Sorry but that’s where you are wrong....I have no dog in the fight so my feelings are immaterial....so go ahead and try to hurt em...tryn not to put all the burden on hottakes to have to bring all the energy to the octagon...you know he gets distracted easily.....struggling to decide if he wants beef or chicken
To keep harping on a comment from 2 weeks ago shows just how much your jimmies were rustled. Sorry not sorry.

Sorry but that’s where you are wrong....I have no dog in the fight so my feelings are immaterial....so go ahead and try to hurt em...tryn not to put all the burden on hottakes to have to bring all the energy to the octagon...you know he gets distracted easily.....struggling to decide if he wants beef or chicken
chicken.

Saturday night, McNick at Turpin is the litmus test of sorts to me. Turpin's quickness, and athleticism has impressed me. Their on the ball and help defense has been outstanding. If they can hold a very good offensive McNick team in the 40's, we will know they are legit. Regardless, I think Turpin can hang with about anyone not named Moeller or LaSalle. West Clermont and Walnut could win a couple of games if they get the right match ups. The key to WC is their guard Vianello. On nights when Vianello is getting his points, the big 6'11' kid seems follow his lead. On nights when Vianello is getting checked, the big guy has a tendency to disappear. Walnut is inconsistent as hell, but on nights when they feel like playin they can be a tough out. I agree the league as a whole is not very strong this year.