EBC Football Playoffs 2022

Yes this year south has a nice group. I don’t think it a long term successful program their QB is good and has some weapons most JR’s I believe so they will be solid next year as well. After that I’m not too sure

and we (Salem) are the kings of Almost always winning

Yes this year south has a nice group. I don’t think it a long term successful program their QB is good and has some weapons most JR’s I believe so they will be solid next year as well. After that I’m not too sure

and we (Salem) are the kings of Almost always winning
Salem has a good program. I do agree about south, not sure they will sustain this success.

West Branch classy ? Now that’s funny
West Branch classy ? Now that’s funny
As a long time WB fan I do admit there are times where I wouldn’t call myself classy. I have been known to pick up a t-bone and gnaw at every last bite of meat (but only at home.) I’ve also got up on a few Saturdays and never got out of my pajamas and watched college football until I fell asleep in my delivered pizza. I’m sure there is a lot more but overall I’m a pretty classy guy in public. I’d probably buy you a beer if I met you . Good luck to your team and cheers. 🍺

As a long time WB fan I do admit there are times where I wouldn’t call myself classy. I have been known to pick up a t-bone and gnaw at every last bite of meat (but only at home.) I’ve also got up on a few Saturdays and never got out of my pajamas and watched college football until I fell asleep in my delivered pizza. I’m sure there is a lot more but overall I’m a pretty classy guy in public. I’d probably buy you a beer if I met you . Good luck to your team and cheers. 🍺
I’ve seen fans from every team in the league act poorly at one time or another. It’s usually the worst when a team hasn’t been good for a while, then finds some success. There’s a fine line between passionately rooting on the kids and acting lIke an ***hole. i remember why I never post. Too much finger pointing and not enough talk about football.

I’ve seen fans from every team in the league act poorly at one time or another. It’s usually the worst when a team hasn’t been good for a while, then finds some success. There’s a fine line between passionately rooting on the kids and acting lIke an ***hole. i remember why I never post. Too much finger pointing and not enough talk about football.
most of the people posting keep it about football on EBC threads, some about the coaches and rarely negatively about the kids. Everyone once in a while you get a goofball but this year has been pretty civil for the most part.

Looks like west Branch did what was expected but with the back up Quarterback, Alezus? I s DeShields ok?

Looks like Carrollton did what was expected, hung around for a half and big red pulled away in 2nd half.

A little surprised South beat Salem and held them to 2 scores.

Chaney must have been a little too good for Allaince but the Aviators kept it close for awhile.

Looks like west Branch did what was expected but with the back up Quarterback, Alezus? I s DeShields ok?

Looks like Carrollton did what was expected, hung around for a half and big red pulled away in 2nd half.

A little surprised South beat Salem and held them to 2 scores.

Chaney must have been a little too good for Allaince but the Aviators kept it close for awhile.
Chaney had a couple key players benched for a half, alliance has some skill they’re gonna be tough the next couple years

Glad I didn't make the trip down to the river tonight, really thought Carrollton would have kept it more competitive
13-6 at the half and Carrollton fumbled or could have scored. Just cannot be an all run team and survive for 2 halves against most good teams.