Dunbar vs Trotwood-Madison

New Breed

Thoughts on this game? Short week for Trotwood, coming off a disappointing loss and Dunbar beat Valley View... is this a trap game for Trotwood? Does Dunbar smell blood in the water? Can the Wolverines pull off the upset? Intriguing matchup....thoughts?

Thoughts on this game? Short week for Trotwood, coming off a disappointing loss and Dunbar beat Valley View... is this a trap game for Trotwood? Does Dunbar smell blood in the water? Can the Wolverines pull off the upset? Intriguing matchup....thoughts?

Short week...yes
Disappointing loss...yes
Dunbar beat Valley View...yes
Trap Game...yes
Blood in the water...yes
Upset...yes
Intriguing Matchup....no

Just my thoughts. LOL

Game closer then most think Trotwood by 2 scores. Dunbar is far from University School but this is a game they look forward to.

This guy

Short week...yes
Disappointing loss...yes
Dunbar beat Valley View...yes
Trap Game...yes
Blood in the water...yes
Upset...yes
Intriguing Matchup....no

Just my thoughts. LOL

Dunbar will not score unless it is late in the game and Trotwood has in freshmen. Trotwood needs to use this game to get the QB's relaxed and to get the taste of University's dominance out of their system. IMO it will not be close, but you just never know.

I dont see any reason why Dunbar wouldnt feel confident. they watched TM on ESPN and laughed they A off at our offense. they probably thinking TM wont score on them and i couldnt blame them. im sure their confident and confidence is a dangerous thing. The O line and QB situation is a terrible one for TM, the Oline especially, i think TM had about 60yds rushing yesterday :Ohno:

I dont see any reason why Dunbar wouldnt feel confident. they watched TM on ESPN and laughed they A off at our offense. they probably thinking TM wont score on them and i couldnt blame them. im sure their confident and confidence is a dangerous thing. The O line and QB situation is a terrible one for TM, the Oline especially, i think TM had about 60yds rushing yesterday :Ohno:

Is that all on the offensive line or a little on the FACT that we ran into the teeth of the defense the entire game. No sweeps, no counters, no play action, no misdirection, no draw plays. How many times did Andre Foster have guys in his face when throwing the ball? He had time. The QB situation is much worse than the line. Collins is a beast, and Clem had more mishandles than in the previous two state championship runs. That is a QB situation, not a line one.

I've seen both teams play this year, granted the Dunbar game I saw was a scrimmage, in which they got beat by a mediocre Troy team. Trotwood game wasn't pretty but I can tell you I wouldn't want to be the team playing them right after that loss. I would imagine much more intensity and execution of the game plan. Maybe a little of the freshman under center? I will say Trotwood by 2-3 touchdowns.

This is going to be an emotional game for trotwood but folks lets face it they are simply not that good. the Qb position is a mess not one of them is a varsity starter. The o line is big and lazy with thier best player out of position. They need to move him to his natural position and move the current center to the bench. too slow and just not very good. The defensive played"lazy" the leaders on that d needs to step up fast. I say with all this being said Dunbar by 3

This is going to be an emotional game for trotwood but folks lets face it they are simply not that good. the Qb position is a mess not one of them is a varsity starter. The o line is big and lazy with thier best player out of position. They need to move him to his natural position and move the current center to the bench. too slow and just not very good. The defensive played"lazy" the leaders on that d needs to step up fast. I say with all this being said Dunbar by 3

There's so much failure in this post I don't even know where to begin....

You don't have a clue no wonder they destroy you on the other thread.:shrug:

The Trotwood defense gave up 241 yards of total offense against a University team loaded with D I talent. SO your assessement of the defense could not be further from the truth. Especially when you look at how long they were on the field. The offense struggled mightly on Sunday. Look for them to right the ship Friday. Trotwood big.

trotwood Should win this easily. As bad as they looked Sunday Dunbar will not have a d line or backers that can fill running lanes like university. Dunbar will make a few plays but will also run themselves out of position leading to big plays.

Not every QB can be your son. Yea I know, you claim he is not your son...:rolleyes:

TM had 17 yards rushing on 25 attempts.

The Trotwood defense gave up 241 yards of total offense against a University team loaded with D I talent. SO your assessement of the defense could not be further from the truth. Especially when you look at how long they were on the field. The offense struggled mightly on Sunday. Look for them to right the ship Friday. Trotwood big.

I hope so because I am a big trowood fan. I know they have some talent there its got to fix it now. I hope they do because they just didnt do well and played terribly. I know the coaches are going to right the ship(they have to) and get back to the bases and place kids where they are going to be most effective for the team.

I hope they dont look past Dunbar because the Dunbar team is big and good enough to win. This should be a classic! My earlier prediction was based on what I and others saw on national television and my understanding of the game.

They boys need to have a short memory and forget about last Sunday and focus on the new task. Beating Dunbar!

You don't have a clue no wonder they destroy you on the other thread.:shrug:

If I dont have a clue then your in denial. You me and the rest of the community saw it on Sunday. What we saw was a mess. I know Trotwood is better than this they just didnt preform and got outplayed in just about every faze of the game.
I have faith in coach Mo and the staff and believe that they have to right the ship, but it better be done in a hurry because Dunbar will be confident and hungry;)

This is going to be an emotional game for trotwood but folks lets face it they are simply not that good. the Qb position is a mess not one of them is a varsity starter. The o line is big and lazy with thier best player out of position. They need to move him to his natural position and move the current center to the bench. too slow and just not very good
This post is comical! TM not that good? OK, dont jump on the band wagon later on :thumb: The center you refering to not being very good has started EVERY varsity game since FRESHMAN yr with TWO different QB's, but it was his fault the QB fumbled snaps right?:laugh: :laugh: You dont have a clue.:Ohno: :Ohno:

Smartest thing you have said to this point :thumb:

Not jumping on any band wagon just made an observation and spoke truth about how the team played thats all. You cant believe he or any of the linemen played very well. Hell you got in my opinion one of the best runningbacks in the state and only got 25 yards! "Come On Man"! Again I said in one of my post that all things considered if the team can have a short memory of the loss then they should come back strong with some adjustments they should be alright but if not then its going to be a long season.

I hope so because I am a big trowood fan. I know they have some talent there its got to fix it now. I hope they do because they just didnt do well and played terribly. I know the coaches are going to right the ship(they have to) and get back to the bases and place kids where they are going to be most effective for the team.

I hope they dont look past Dunbar because the Dunbar team is big and good enough to win. This should be a classic! My earlier prediction was based on what I and others saw on national television and my understanding of the game.

They boys need to have a short memory and forget about last Sunday and focus on the new task. Beating Dunbar!

Alright. :rolleyes:

If I dont have a clue then your in denial. You me and the rest of the community saw it on Sunday. What we saw was a mess. I know Trotwood is better than this they just didnt preform and got outplayed in just about every faze of the game.
I have faith in coach Mo and the staff and believe that they have to right the ship, but it better be done in a hurry because Dunbar will be confident and hungry;)

Arright. :rolleyes:

Williams-Brown

Unfortunately, Tre Wiliams-Brown could possibly be done for the year... Clements may not be back until week 4.