Dover @ Linsly academy

Doverbuck1

Dover will take its ground game to West Virginia to play a Linsly team that has knocked off previously unbeaten Steubenville and Fort Fry in back to back games,they have also beaten Mooney and gave St. Clairsville it’s 2 nd loss.
Dover will have to duplicate last Friday’s performance, possibly without #7 to win this game.

How did Linsly get so good, after last season team that was not good at all
Dover will beat linsly. Steubenville made numerous mistakes that game, blocked extra points, missed 2pt conversions. excessive penalties, and 2 tds called back. Not taking anything away from Linsly but BR should’ve won that game by 3-4 scores in my opinion. Dover will not make those same mistakes so it should be a good game but I’m taking Dover 14-7

I think what I saw Friday night against Boardman is a sign of this team really moving forward. I see Dover beating Linsly 24-21!!!!!

I think what I saw Friday night against Boardman is a sign of this team really moving forward. I see Dover beating Linsly 24-21!!!!!
It was definitely fun to watch and really tough to go an entire game without punting. Hopefully the offense can build off of that performance and the defense can keep that bend but not break attitude going forward.

I think Dover will win this game. I agree with the poster sav123. Steubenville really hurt themselves against Linsly and should have won that game convincingly

If Linsly plays like they did vs Louisville last year Dover wins.
Coming off the biggest win in program history and a bye week there could be some rust and a sense of complacency for The Linsly Academy.
Seems every year after the Big Red game Linsly faded. But this after a victory is uncharted territory and regional recognition. Will see how Linsly handles the target on their back in the Tri-State Region.

I will say steelerbacker made me laugh out loud. Yes I'd like to see Dover win like that but I think it'll be a good game. Hopefully Dover comes out on top. Defense has been playing tough all year. Gonna have to keep it up.

If Linsly plays like they did vs Louisville last year Dover wins.
Coming off the biggest win in program history and a bye week there could be some rust and a sense of complacency for The Linsly Academy.
Seems every year after the Big Red game Linsly faded. But this after a victory is uncharted territory and regional recognition. Will see how Linsly handles the target on their back in the Tri-State Region.
It's called the Linsly School not Academy......years ago Linsly was all-male and called Linsly Military Institute......24,000 dollars to attend.....

He/she has posted crazy scores for phila as well. The only team I have seen him/her legitimately post for is Indian Valley baseball. TROLL!

It's called the Linsly School not Academy......years ago Linsly was all-male and called Linsly Military Institute......24,000 dollars to attend.....
Use to play mainly elite private schools such as Kiski prep and Hudson Western Reserve Academy ( who dropped football).

What a turnaround from last year for Linsly. Got blown out 42-0 by Dover in 2021 and now will be favored to beat them the following year. Should be a fun one to watch.