Dover Basketball 2021-22

Oh boy. My #'s come directly from the ohsaa website showing enrollment. Dover's obviously not scheduling Hiland or any other D3 or D4 anytime soon. Again, Malvern and Hiland have a 5 person difference in the # of hs boys. Dover and Mentor have over a 550 person difference. It's really not rocket science.

Oh boy. My #'s come directly from the ohsaa website showing enrollment. Dover's obviously not scheduling Hiland or any other D3 or D4 anytime soon. Again, Malvern and Hiland have a 5 person difference in the # of hs boys. Dover and Mentor have over a 550 person difference. It's really not rocket science.
OHSAA enrollment numbers are the boys in grade 9,10,11 as of Oct 31, 2021. They do not include the boys in 12th grade. So the high school would actually have another class of boys in the building.
You are right, it is not rocket science, Dover is one of the 200 biggest schools in the state of Ohio and with roughly 800 schools total playing basketball in 4 divisions they are divided up evenly at about 200 schools each. Are you asking that everything be redone and a new system organized because Dover lost 1 game? Has Dover never beaten a school with a higher enrollment?

Excuses why Dover loses (in no particular order)
1. We are D1 when we should be 1 boy under the cut off to D2.
2. We cannot compete with the privates who have unfair advantage.
3. The referees
4. We played really bad because there is no way anyone can beat us unless we do.
5. We had our worst team in years and you barely beat us
6. Were are very young

Excuses why Dover loses (in no particular order)
1. We are D1 when we should be 1 boy under the cut off to D2.
2. We cannot compete with the privates who have unfair advantage.
3. The referees
4. We played really bad because there is no way anyone can beat us unless we do.
5. We had our worst team in years and you barely beat us
6. Were are very young

This is lame. Most teams mention 2-5 at some point. And any team at the divisional split can mention 1 (though I agree it’s over done).