Does the CDC have credibility in your eyes anymore?

14Red

I've had a long and pretty typical respect for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for all of my life. But now that the past year occurred, I'll question about anything they come up with. To me, they seem to be more about controlling people and helping medical institutions make money than public safety. Anyone else feel this way?

No they are trying to tell us the "Covid vax shot" is only responsible for 6200 deaths. I think we all know better.
1673703848067.png

For good measure.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All the world's top scientist did not miss it, you did... thanks to the Twitter files we all know why.

When all the world's top scientist said once you get the vax you won't get or spread covid and I told you that was junk science and propaganda...who did you believe?

When all the world's scientist said it definitely came from this wet market and it could not have come from the Wuhan Corona Virus Lab down the street, safe and effective long term ect. ect. and I said "that is illogical" who did you believe?