Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Holy crap, I just actually read clown boy's link. It mentions TWO people nation wide who got sick from this. It mentions "scary" things like "three fold increases," but that still keeps us in single digits. lol

"Rapid Increase" is in the damn headline fer cripes sake! These people are beyond despicable. They're fear pimps, and clown boy is their useful idiot.

When you see these fools, point at them and laugh hardily in their stupid faces.
does it mention how many people who have had serious reactions to the JABS???????

It is just a simple fact that right wing conspiracy theories are saving millions around the world. Did you ever wonder why our big pharma and our left wing controlled media would rather you die than know this?

Here are 60 studies...trust science not propaganda. There is plenty more real time data from places like India.

And yes Hydroxychloroquine is also very effective! Between these 2 we do not need a expensive ineffective experimental vaccine.
again orange man says Hydro is Good... liberals and media says Hydro is BAD..... but it has been proven very affective in the treatment of the CHINA virus.... and the key thing about HYdro.... it is CHEAP!!!!!!

by the way has the HEAD of Pfizer been able to get his OWN JAB yet, or is he still be a great guy and waiting in LINE to get it?

I would like to see Rand get on his GTTR account and take a huge dose to prove it is safe....what and F-ING IDIOT.

Awesome Tommy Boy GIF

That is not what the MAGA nuts are taking unless they have a pharmacy at Tractor Supply Company. The nuts are afraid of an FDA approved vax successfully injected into millions of arms but will run out to the feed store and ingest horse paste.

Absolutely nuts. Any sane person would agree except for the mouth breathing MAGA boot lickers on this site.

Ivermectin did fix India's covid issues. It was cheap, the government handed it out, about as safe as aspirin... problem solved, but it was only tested billions of times in a bigger more connected country.
BS. There is no evidence the horse heart worm drug helped India.

"The (Gateway Pundit) article shows no data, much less any that would demonstrate an effect of any kind of prophylaxis on reducing COVID incidence in India," Dr. David Peters, chair of the international health department at Johns Hopkins University, said in an email to USA TODAY.

Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are not proven to effectively treat COVID-19, as other independent fact-checking organizations have noted. Coronavirus cases are falling in India's urban population centers, where strict lockdown measures were put in place.

He did his own research and now knows more than doctors who have spent their whole life studying disease. GO MAGA GO COVID

Liberals: I'm not taking the vaccine with Trump as president because he'll force the FDA to fake approve it.

Also liberals: there was absolutely no political pressure in the FDAs decision (as we push for vaccine mandates)

The degree of delusion and indignation by folks that decide cow dewormer is the answer is staggering. "But they use it on human parasites!" I also heard if you snort fresh green baby poop you can't be infected by covid. Run with that because I read it's highly effective.

Reactions: y2h
Liberals: I'm not taking the vaccine with Trump as president because he'll force the FDA to fake approve it.

Also liberals: there was absolutely no political pressure in the FDAs decision (as we push for vaccine mandates)
I just read an article from Scientific American, dated in 2020 warning about the rush to get a vaccine, and that we really needed to take our time and make sure it is the right one. He was all for lock downs and such until we could get the right one, despite all the problems the pandemic had caused to that point. He talked about how some countries had "stopped it in its tracks" with such measures.

Making $chit up again.

FoxNews pushing horse heart deworming medicine is par for the course. Think about it. People will not take an FDA approved vaccination but will take horse heart deworming paste. That is completely F'd up.

Basically when the HCQ grift ran its course, anti-vaxxers we're looking for other treatments to avoid taking the shot. A good source of alternative treatments were the less developed countries that didn't have vaccine access, so they had to try what medications they did have, which included ivermectin. When the anti-vaxxers caught on, they scrambled to get prescriptions, but the only ones who would prescribe it were America's Frontline Doctors (the group of trumpy quacks headed up by the demon sperm lady), but of course only after a $90 consult and purchase through an approved partner pharmacy, who of course steadily raised their prices (surprise! another grift). When this became too expensive, the kooks started getting it from farm stores, but it's animal medicine so it tastes awful. And that's why we share a country with people who put horse dewormer up their arses.

" "

Making $chit up again.

FoxNews pushing horse heart deworming medicine is par for the course. Think about it. People will not take an FDA approved vaccination but will take horse heart deworming paste. That is completely F'd up.
Liberals didnt say they didnt trust the vaccine under Trump? I sure remember our current VP saying exactly that.

There is a human version. No one is promoting humans use animal medication.

You are getting almost as bad as happy and harry. It's sad how badly Trump broke you.

Liberals didnt say they didnt trust the vaccine under Trump? I sure remember our current VP saying exactly that.

There is a human version. No one is promoting humans use animal medication.

You are getting almost as bad as happy and harry. It's sad how badly Trump broke you.
Show me where? If she did so what? I have never taken a flu shot. Covid-19 vax? Well that just made sense.

Happy is F-ing spot on here. You may not like the messenger but the message is spot on.

Get out of your echo chamber.

Unsure how many times you want to be wrong today?

So they weren't talking about the drug they use and used in India and South America?

Reactions: y2h