• Marion Local by 8-16

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Marion Local by 1-7

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Dalton

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. I'm not doubting your knowledge. I'm just chuckling that you went from supreme confidence to just repeating what the media says in back to back posts.
2. No one, repeat NO ONE, is questioning Coach Goodwin. Regardless of what happens on Saturday, he's a HOFer.

That said, it is an awful nice luxury that anytime someone questions your opinion you can throw out "Tim Goodwin is a great coach" 🤣
Rob Lowe Rams GIF by SoFi
This is how I feel talking to these MAC homers lol all they say is titles titles titles blah blah...ya we get it, the program is legendary haha very convenient for the ML backers on here haha its all fun tho

1. I'm not doubting your knowledge. I'm just chuckling that you went from supreme confidence to just repeating what the media says in back to back posts.
2. No one, repeat NO ONE, is questioning Coach Goodwin. Regardless of what happens on Saturday, he's a HOFer.

That said, it is an awful nice luxury that anytime someone questions your opinion you can throw out "Tim Goodwin is a great coach" 🤣
Rob Lowe Rams GIF by SoFi
Would absolutely LOVE to see where Dalton would finish in the MAC.

Would absolutely LOVE to see where Dalton would finish in the MAC.
…In its second season in the MAC. Zero familiarity would favor the MAC 1st time around. What are Wayne Co’s all time records against MAC schools? Orrville over Coldwater, Smithville over DSJ. …is that all?

If Dalton can stop ML's running game without loading the box, Dalton can certainly win this game but if Dalton has to bring their safeties up Flyers will go over the top with Hoelscher, Pohlman, Bruns, Everman (who has 2 pick 6's in the playoffs). However, Goodwin is a straight shooter and by him saying Dalton could finish among the top teams in the MAC he likely believes it.

…In its second season in the MAC. Zero familiarity would favor the MAC 1st time around. What are Wayne Co’s all time records against MAC schools? Orrville over Coldwater, Smithville over DSJ. …is that all?
Gee..I guess I was looking at overall success of the conference and difficulty in strength.

This will sound snarky, but it's not - are you talking about the 42-7 game or the 28-7 game? If that's the case, then Dalton has a great chance if they play "boring" by being willing to take 3 yards at a time and control the clock.
does Dalton a strong running team or strong passing team? is Dalton a great defense against the run or the pass? in the 28-7 game we held them to 200 less yards then in the 42-7 game. i feel pretty confident that if we would have gotten past the Steiners, there is a pretty good chance that we would be preparing for Dalton this week...

Mullet is what? 5’9”
And Hoelscher? 6’2”??

This will be the best passing attack Dalton has seen since Brookfield. Which required a double team all night. Not man coverage.If you send a blitz it has to get home or you’re toast.
got to put pressure on ML QB, the Hoelscher kid is a tough and fast kid, he tore Minster up the first game for over 100 yards, but he had 2yards against us in the second game... the key was we put pressure on the QB, where he couldn't throw the deep ball to him...

got to put pressure on ML QB, the Hoelscher kid is a tough and fast kid, he tore Minster up the first game for over 100 yards, but he had 2yards against us in the second game... the key was we put pressure on the QB, where he couldn't throw the deep ball to him...
bigkat is to Dalton what Stokes was to Mechanicsburg back in the day. Hopefully the result is the same for the Steiners :banana:

For the record, the mqc is 2-1 vs the wayne county league

Cw 2-0 vs Doylestown and dsj is 0-1 vs the Smithies....

You state Orrville is from wayne co so its 2-2 total...
So...this matchup is not only for the title but also who is better....the MAC or wayne county?

For the record, the mqc is 2-1 vs the wayne county league

Cw 2-0 vs Doylestown and dsj is 0-1 vs the Smithies....

You state Orrville is from wayne co so its 2-2 total...
So...this matchup is not only for the title but also who is better....the MAC or wayne county?
EXACTLY. Blood game.

A lot of this chatter reminds me of the Kenton vs Norwayne title game... Fondly remember everyone saying Norwayne had no chance and Kenton would beat the breaks off of them.

I hope Dalton serves up the MAC and Cheese just in time for Christmas. Bring home the chip.

A lot of this chatter reminds me of the Kenton vs Norwayne title game... Fondly remember everyone saying Norwayne had no chance and Kenton would beat the breaks off of them.

I hope Dalton serves up the MAC and Cheese just in time for Christmas. Bring home the chip.
This is more like Russia (msml) vs USA ( dalton) Olympic hockey.

Do you believe in miracles?

Exactly what I was thinking !! Nobody nobody gave them the chance . And Norwayne came out early and punched them in the mouth . Let’s Go Dalton!

Maty Mauk couldnt tell who he was throwing to lol

Maty Mauk couldnt tell who he was throwing to lol
You’re not wrong the zimmerly brothers were hitting him every two seconds . Then he had trevaun beery picking him off every other throw lol.
They defiantly weren’t prepared for Adam Wallace either .. mauk might have all the records but that day Wallace was the better quarterback .

You’re not wrong the zimmerly brothers were hitting him every two seconds . Then he had trevaun beery picking him off every other throw lol.
They defiantly weren’t prepared for Adam Wallace either .. mauk might have all the records but that day Wallace was the better quarterback .
Beery was a dawgggg ahhhh man, memories right there!! lol well now its Daltons turn!! WCAL rep