• Marion Local by 8-16

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Marion Local by 1-7

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Dalton

Votes: 32 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By 4 TDs obviously beacuse Dalton got better the last 15 weeks, and Kirltland hasnt, right?
I’m not saying that I don’t think they would win by 4 tds still think it would be close .. just think dalton has got it figured out and would beat them if they played again that’s all. Just stating my opinion

Just relaying everything in the media (OHSAA, MaxPreps, Presspross magazine) also ML has given up 7 points total in five playoff games.
Hold on, you went from "almost guaranteed prediction" to "just relaying everything in the media" in back to back posts? Come on, RBS. Stand by it, man. Don't back down to a fat blowhard who has no life outside of a high school football forum. If you believe it, say it. If you are just saying it for the sake of saying it . . . well that's ok too. Unlike the games, no one here is keeping score. ; )

I'll cover the bet for you. It's not like I'm not going to eat 12 TBHOF stadium hotdogs this weekend anyhow... 🤷‍♂️

No none only run teams all 14 weeks
Bobby B, nailing the snark again!

I do think this will be interesting to see how Dalton manages to defend the ML passing attack. They've been able to man up almost everyone to now and keep their LBs in the box. Curious if they'll do that here and try to pressure the Flyers, drop the LBs to flood the middle, or do a little of both with a spy on the QB.

All the blowhardedness aside, there are some interesting matchups here.

Last edited:
You mean the same Kirtland that just mollywhooped on Garaway? The Garaway that is a year removed from beating Dalton (at Dalton) worse than Kirtland did?

I would agree Dalton has gotten much better since week 1, but, in the words of Ocho Cinco, "Child, please"

I do think this will be interesting to see how Dalton manages to defend the ML passing attack. They've been able to man up almost everyone to know and keep their LBs in the box. Curious if they'll do that here and try to pressure the Flyers, drop the LBs to flood the middle, or do a little of both with a spy on the QB.

man up? ya...dalton has a lot of INTs this year, and its not like ML possesses superior outside talent.

I do think this will be interesting to see how Dalton manages to defend the ML passing attack. They've been able to man up almost everyone to know and keep their LBs in the box. Curious if they'll do that here and try to pressure the Flyers, drop the LBs to flood the middle, or do a little of both with a spy on the QB.

understand you get me GIF by Plant Therapy

man up? ya...dalton has a lot of INTs this year, and its not like ML possesses superior outside talent.
Ok. So there's one vote for playing Marion Local with the same game plan as Danville. Guess we'll see if Coach Dial agrees with you or if he decides to change it up.

you think Marv has played his last game for the Buckeyes? Just to change the subject for a moment? LOL!
Washington and Florida St. barely squeaking by this past week is probably the nail in the coffin on that one...so ya unfortunately..

you think Marv has played his last game for the Buckeyes? Just to change the subject for a moment? LOL!
The only question RE Harrison is if ohia state will come out with some phony injury report with him on it and he pulls a mini bosa or just flat out honest and holds out for the draft.

So how are we voting for player of the game?

“Well honestly none of these high school teenagers can hold a candle to the already rich P5 standouts at the next level…so they all look like trash to me!”

So how are we voting for player of the game?

“Well honestly none of these high school teenagers can hold a candle to the already rich P5 standouts at the next level…so they all look like trash to me!”
u sound annoying as lol if you don't get what I mean then you don't get talent...that aint my fault

Hold on, you went from "almost guaranteed prediction" to "just relaying everything in the media" in back to back posts? Come on, RBS. Stand by it, man. Don't back down to a fat blowhard who has no life outside of a high school football forum. If you believe it, say it. If you are just saying it for the sake of saying it . . . well that's ok too. Unlike the games, no one here is keeping score. ; )

I'll cover the bet for you. It's not like I'm not going to eat 12 TBHOF stadium hotdogs this weekend anyhow... 🤷‍♂️
I have followed this team for over 20 years! I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about. Tim Goodwin has over 300 wins in less than 24 seasons. How many coaches in the country can say that?

Knouf throws a great deep ball... Minster shut their pass down, playing man, and getting good pressure on ML QB, from their DEnds and a blitzing LB every now and then...
This will sound snarky, but it's not - are you talking about the 42-7 game or the 28-7 game? If that's the case, then Dalton has a great chance if they play "boring" by being willing to take 3 yards at a time and control the clock.

I have followed this team for over 20 years! I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about. Tim Goodwin has over 300 wins in less than 24 seasons. How many coaches in the country can say that?
1. I'm not doubting your knowledge. I'm just chuckling that you went from supreme confidence to just repeating what the media says in back to back posts.
2. No one, repeat NO ONE, is questioning Coach Goodwin. Regardless of what happens on Saturday, he's a HOFer.

That said, it is an awful nice luxury that anytime someone questions your opinion you can throw out "Tim Goodwin is a great coach" 🤣
Rob Lowe Rams GIF by SoFi