Division VI - Region 24 Playoff Discussion

I think it's the winner of the Anna/Northeastern game. Sounds crazy, but I think they advance to play the winner of Coldwater / Mechanicsburg.

Allen East is capable, not taking anything away from them but aside from them; but the 6 v 11 game is pretty meaningful IMO.
I totally agree. I love this time of year. LOL! I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Here are my Week 11 thoughts:

#16 St Bernard-Elmwood Place (3-5) @ #1 Mechanicsburg (10-0)
#15 National Trail (4-6) @ #2 Allen East (7-3)
#14 Fort Recovery (4-6)
@ #3 Arcanum (8-2)
#13 Delphos Jefferson (3-7) @ #4 Coldwater (8-2)
#12 Cin. Deer Park (3-7)
@ #5 Cin. Country Day (7-2)
#11 Anna (4-6) @ #6 Northeastern (7-3)
#10 Fairbanks (5-5) #7 Paint Valley (5-4)
#9 Gamble Montessori (6-2) @ #8 Greeneview (6-4)

Congratulations to all of these teams. With that said, overall R24 looks very down this season. I do find a little interest in the FR/Arcanum, DeerPark/CountryDay, Anna/Northeastern, and Fairbanks/PaintValley matchups. I believe they could all very easily be seed upsets.
Would agree with most of what you said. The 7/10 game is pretty intriguing as is the 6/11. I saw the West Jeff/ Fairbanks game and they do play pretty good defense but do seem to generate much offense at all. PV always seems to be that middle of the road team. I saw them earlier in the year and they have a pretty dynamic QB and very big up front.
I think Anna was expecting more out of their season and Northeastern has really turned things around so this is a game to see how far they have come!

Dont agree. I like 2 nonconference games. I wouldn't mind playing Van Wert because they are a spread offense like Kenton but they wont stop playing Bryan. St Marys's Wing T would be helpful to see because we never see it during the season.

Hoping it is the last Kenton game. Everyone who played in my era hated playing Kenton. I'll be shocked to find someone from the Reed/Otten era who actually enjoyed playing Kenton. Bellefontaine is intriguing but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Agreed. More leagues need to look at the MAC's scheduling and success it creates in the OOC.

I think it's the winner of the Anna/Northeastern game. Sounds crazy, but I think they advance to play the winner of Coldwater / Mechanicsburg.

Allen East is capable, not taking anything away from them but aside from them; but the 6 v 11 game is pretty meaningful IMO.

Anna has an excellent path to the Regional Final.

I just don’t see coldwater not in the regional finals!! They will put it together when it’s on the line. My thought ?‍♂️
1635823091201.gif