Division V 2024 Strength of schedule

Bless Em All

Looks like some teams have beefed up those schedules. In my backyard I see Valley View taking on Coldwater in week one and Milton Union in week 2. Milton takes on Versailles week 1 and Valley View week 2.
Who else has beefed up?

You are correct

2007: 63-14 CW
2017: 24-14 CM
2018: 31-28 CW
Off topic, but how big would that week 10 game be this year, if MSML can somehow keep the streak alive by pulling off some monumental upsets along the way (upsetting Minster for example) and cap it off week 10, pulling off the mother of all upsets, by beating Coldwater to set a new consecutive win streak record. I digress.....

Off topic, but how big would that week 10 game be this year, if MSML can somehow keep the streak alive by pulling off some monumental upsets along the way (upsetting Minster for example) and cap it off week 10, pulling off the mother of all upsets, by beating Coldwater to set a new consecutive win streak record. I digress.....
I know you're kidding a little but it'll be huge. Itll also be gigantic if both Coldwater and Marion end up in D6 which is quite possible

Ironton definitely has since becoming independent. Featuring the likes of Wheelersburg, Jackson DIII, Cabell-Midland out of Huntington WV AAAA (would be Ohio DI), Bishop Hartley, Johnson Central KY, and Raceland KY,