Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters
It’s not any disrespect at all. and no disrespect toward CM I mean it’s won 2 state titles, but to me a team that runs the option like it’s football before the forward pass is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. There’s a reason no NFL team does it and only the service academies do it at the college level. I think the whole keep the ball out of the other teams hand is similar to how in high school basketball where you just drain clock and make sure you score. I hate it. I get why teams do it but to me it’s the worst form of the sport.
Your not going to like the stats from this game. Net rushing yds 30 All of your turnovers were not just Waverly having a bad night Massie D had pressure all game causing some of the turnovers. Time of poss Massie 2x that of Waverly 15 min Massie 30. Old school. Don’t have the ball. Very hard to score.

Haven’t looked at the site in awhile but Calpreps has McNick 21- Eaton 20, so a nail biter. I’d agree it will be close. I’ll take the Rockets by 7.

Your not going to like the stats from this game. Net rushing yds 30 All of your turnovers were not just Waverly having a bad night Massie D had pressure all game causing some of the turnovers. Time of poss Massie 2x that of Waverly 15 min Massie 30. Old school. Don’t have the ball. Very hard to score.
Not denying any of that instead of scoring a touchdown by getting entire body in but just putting the ball over the line the other player didn’t give up and knocked it free hats off to that young man for not giving up, a muffed punt, and forcing the ball down field under thrown passes bc we were down 2 possessions. Waverly got behind against a team that wants to milk clock and score every drive not a recipe to win

This is interesting from another thread and Mike Dyer:
From an OHSAA memo Oct. 28 regarding the neutral sites for the regional football semifinal:
After this week’s games all contests will be on neutral sites. Neutral site hosts will be notified on Sunday, and are asked to contact the participating teams as soon as possible to explain game procedures.
a. There are fewer sites willing and able to host this year, travel for participating teams may be impacted. If another site is unavailable, one of the participating teams may be chosen to host per tournament regulation

Hope not. I don’t really want to travel to Eaton.

This is interesting from another thread and Mike Dyer:
From an OHSAA memo Oct. 28 regarding the neutral sites for the regional football semifinal:
After this week’s games all contests will be on neutral sites. Neutral site hosts will be notified on Sunday, and are asked to contact the participating teams as soon as possible to explain game procedures.
a. There are fewer sites willing and able to host this year, travel for participating teams may be impacted. If another site is unavailable, one of the participating teams may be chosen to host per tournament regulation

Hope not. I don’t really want to travel to Eaton.
That is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Haven’t looked at the site in awhile but Calpreps has McNick 21- Eaton 20, so a nail biter. I’d agree it will be close. I’ll take the Rockets by 7.
Eaton's physicality and speed will win this for them. McN will need to find success vs that defense. Eaton by 10

Wyoming scores very late in 4th.

Wyoming 30
Graham 6

Ultra competitive for 3+ quarters. Wyoming just a little too much in 4th scoring 16 points to pull away.
Graham had a starter not dressed and there left guard and defensive end went down the the first drive maybe if they had those two might have been a different story. Still not bad for a team that maybe has 27 kids

Probably at Monroe for Eaton & McNick. Last couple of times Wyoming and Massie played were basically home games for the Cowboys at Lakota and Princeton
Wow. I was right on the Eaton McNick site. Who knew ?? The Wyoming Massie game at Little Miami feels like a makeup call for the last “ neutral “ sites they played at

Wow. I was right on the Eaton McNick site. Who knew ?? The Wyoming Massie game at Little Miami feels like a makeup call for the last “ neutral “ sites they played at
Isn’t Little Miami in Morrow not far from KI? That may be a bit closer for Massie but it’s probably only 30-35 minutes from Wyoming.