Division 1 State Tournament 1st round upsets, #4 over #1

132 weight class, I'll take #4 Campbell, Walsh Jesuit over #1 Parks, Liberty
IF you look at borofan or bucksman's rankings you can see that Campbell beating Parks would be anything but an upset.

#4 over #1 buddy
1) We are NOT buddies. 2) I really tried to be courteous in my original post, BUT what nincompoop puts stock on where seeds happen to fall at State. Campbell's sectional was a meatgrinder compared to the one that Parks won. I'm certainly not predicting who will win, BUT unless you're living in some parallel universe a victory by Campbell would by NO means be an upset. Find another cause to argue. This one has zero credibility.

1) We are NOT buddies. 2) I really tried to be courteous in my original post, BUT what nincompoop puts stock on where seeds happen to fall at State. Campbell's sectional was a meatgrinder compared to the one that Parks won. I'm certainly not predicting who will win, BUT unless you're living in some parallel universe a victory by Campbell would by NO means be an upset. Find another cause to argue. This one has zero credibility.
Never said we were buddies. And I also guess this isn't a #4 over a #1 either?

132 weight class, I'll take #4 Campbell, Walsh Jesuit over #1 Parks, Liberty
Interesting....I was thinking if Campbell gets out of districts, he could make some noise. Wasn't too sure he would get out.

Wrestlingfan21
Pick a #4 seed over #1 seed in the D1 State bracket without considering anything else, like rankings.

I get it buddy. I will look at the D1 brackets then submit my pick
Carry on…