Division 1 Final Four

Whatever happens, Walsh’s Pitchers better be ready to be tainted by the classless Moeller team. Expect to hear sperg like screaming of “No!No!No!” after every called ball or screeching every time the Pitcher is in his wind up. It’s a shame it won’t be on tv, the whole state should see what a low class operation they run.
That doesn’t sound like low class sounds like what a lot of good high school teams do your just annoyed by it energy wins games in high school

Please share the exact words you were screaming at your coach when you got bounced from a game at your alma mater. :ROFLMAO:
Not exactly what happened, but regardless, I apologized and owned up to it. I didn’t keep doing it. And again, this isn’t the Moeller bench cheering on their teammates, they’re being purposefully antagonistic towards the other team.

Omar is way over the top. Pretty bad when you have to change screen names on Yappi and get booted from high school games. Also calls out kids from Elder all the time. Piece of work.
You know what’s way over the top? Your former AD (allegedly) sexually assaulting his assistant and the principal/basketball coach (allegedly) ignoring her complaints.

Did Moeller ever give back all the $ Glen Galemmo donated? You know, since he’s a massive thief and stole all his client’s $. Maybe he and Asbeck can share a cell.
We all have our crosses to bear. Father Stritmatter. The good outweighs the bad. Some of my best buddies are Elder guys. You just fall into the bad side. Girl don't go away mad.... Just go away....

Orange beat AW on the last AB of the game 3-2. Great HS baseball game. Maybe Orange can pull out a rock and sling Goliath.

Omar is way over the top. Pretty bad when you have to change screen names on Yappi and get booted from high school games. Also calls out kids from Elder all the time. Piece of work.
It’s Omar the Dbag!!! He doesn’t know anything about Sports just gives his/her 🤣🤣often warped opinion!!! Think Moeller Wins easy Today. Elder Baseball I believe holds the State record with 12 State Baseball Championships.

It’s Omar the Dbag!!! He doesn’t know anything about Sports just gives his/her 🤣🤣often warped opinion!!! Think Moeller Wins easy Today. Elder Baseball I believe holds the State record with 12 State Baseball Championships.
Tardy the simpleton.

What was the score of the game?
I only know the bench with the screaming autist won.

I really would like to hear the perspective of Walsh & Orange fans who witnessed this behavior. I feel like I’m crazy for being the only person to point this out.

The "No! No!" after the pitch is no big deal. However, the dog barking and "ye-ye-ye"ing only as the pitcher is getting ready to pitch is a different story. But oh well. They'll earn whatever reputation they're willing to hold. They sure play good baseball, though.

"The Ohio High School Athletic Association baseball playoffs are brought to you by Chocolate Milk" The official beverage of the OHSAA. 😋🧋⚾🏆