Diversion

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
You have to give the resident TDSers credit for trying. You gotta love how Happier, Mean Machine, Harry ect. keep creating topics about Trump while ignoring the current train wreck in the White House. By the way, who was that imaginary friend Creepy Joe was shaking hands with last week?!?!?

Last edited:

It's calculated, and it will not end. So the REAL topics that need to be debated must continually be brought to the top of the page.

The deep state media lied constantly for years to create a monster. They believe this monster is going to get them, the truth is he was trying to save them from the real monster. This monster can only survive if people don't know it's there.
The monster is smart, it always accuses others of what it is doing.

You have to give the resident TDSers credit for trying. You gotta love how Happier, Mean Machine, Harry ect. keep creating topics about Trump while ignoring the current train wreck in the White House now. By the way, who was that imaginary friend Creepy Joe was shaking hands with last week?!?!?
I don’t think it was Corn Pop…they don’t get along real well.

You have to give the resident TDSers credit for trying. You gotta love how Happier, Mean Machine, Harry ect. keep creating topics about Trump while ignoring the current train wreck in the White House. By the way, who was that imaginary friend Creepy Joe was shaking hands with last week?!?!?

Probably getting paid per thread now, not just per post. Bots gotta bot.

If they are people, though, I'm not sure there is enough mental healthcare available to keep them from going over the cliff.

Still controlling your every thought. If not for me you would have nothing to talk about. I. OWN. YOU!!!!

Still controlling your every thought. If not for me you would have nothing to talk about. I. OWN. YOU!!!!
Silicon Valley No GIF