Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Alter by 1-8

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Alter by 9-16

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Alter by 17+

Votes: 28 26.4%

• Total voters
So what sort of unsportsman like penalties are we talking about from Big Red? Pushing, shoving, mouthy? Seems excessive. Haven’t seen that penalty called ever in the games I’ve seen in person in the last 10 years.

So what sort of unsportsman like penalties are we talking about from Big Red? Pushing, shoving, mouthy? Seems excessive. Haven’t seen that penalty called ever in the games I’ve seen in person in the last 10 years.
There have been what I feel are very ticky tack calls like when a guy basically has been picked up and the whistle is blown then everyone just kinda falls on top of one another. And of course some late pushing and what I assume is extra circular chatter. Just watching from stream and my pov

This is worse than what Burrow and company did when Athens went on the road and just had their way and this is a final 4 game
The Steubenville/Athens game? That game wasn't very lopsided at all, this one 😳

Hopefully kids are taken out if they are getting out of control. Terrible shame to see them acting so poorly. Nothing to be ashamed of about their season, but there can be a lot of shame to pass around by how Big Red handles the rest of the game.

The Steubenville/Athens game? That game wasn't very lopsided at all, this one 😳

Hopefully kids are taken out if they are getting out of control. Terrible shame to see them acting so poorly. Nothing to be ashamed of about their season, but there can be a lot of shame to pass around by how Big Red handles the rest of the game.
You are right but it was mostly that Athens hanging half a hundred at their house. Most of SEO knew that team could be special. As far as tonight I DID NOT expect this at all. Be curious to watch the entire replay of this game

You are right but it was mostly that Athens hanging half a hundred at their house. Most of SEO knew that team could be special. As far as tonight I DID NOT expect this at all. Be curious to watch the entire replay of this game
I'm just hoping we can clean up what is left of this game and not do anything else. It's one thing to lose, it's another to do what it sounds like Big Red has been doing.

Joe definitely showed out that day at Harding Stadium.

I’m 52 and I’ve never seen a game where the refs were more or less major jerks.
I’m disgusted with OHSSA and sick I gave them $10 to watch their show.

Alter was the better team, but the refs need their asses beat for this show!!

I have never, seen anything like this. I mean I don’t know if they’re saying anything. But this coach has to be embarrassed. The Big “little” red have totally embarrassed themselves tonight. Holy moly

I'm just hoping we can clean up what is left of this game and not do anything else. It's one thing to lose, it's another to do what it sounds like Big Red has been doing.

Joe definitely showed out that day at Harding Stadium.
It’s a program that’s not used to being on the opposite end of these type of games that’s for sure. I agree with you just want it to go ahead and end. Having been watching the stream some of these penalties seem little iffy on they should be called but some definitely have

Congrats Alter. Way to represent the GCL Coed. Big Reds next opponent is another Coed team at home August 2024.

The last personal foul was just a very hard hit right at the whistle. I. Sure the Big red players are very frustrated and letting the refs hear about it. Hence the unsportsmanlike calls. Embarrassing.

It sounds like maybe that's true, but with how many there have been, maybe they want to make sure it doesn't get out of control. They start letting it go a little and things can spiral fast.

I'm just listening, so it's hard to get a feel for the calls sometimes.
It’s a unsportsmanlike foul back to back on extra point attempts.

I mean it’s obvious OHSSA mad Reno in the National High School Hall of Fame.
And the proud upstanding refs from OHSSA are making there statement by taking it out on teenage kids. They should be so proud of themselves.

It’s a program that’s not used to being on the opposite end of these type of games that’s for sure. I agree with you just want it to go ahead and end. Having been watching the stream some of these penalties seem little iffy on they should be called but some definitely have
Definitely, even as a Big Red fan I can understand some iffy calls being made in the 2nd half. Game was not in doubt and try to stop it from getting physically ugly on the field. Game was ugly enough, no need to add to it.

It’s a unsportsmanlike foul back to back on extra point attempts.

I mean it’s obvious OHSSA mad Reno in the National High School Hall of Fame.
And the proud upstanding refs from OHSSA are making there statement by taking it out on teenage kids. They should be so proud of themselves.
Just listening, so hard to get a feel for the calls. I might get around to watching this, but when your team gets thumped, hard to watch the replay lol

From the sound of things though it was rather chippy. If the games so far gone like it was, I understand throwing the flags on iffy calls to keep some order.

Now if most of the calls were made for things just said to officials, maybe they could have held onto those ones.