DIV: Clinton-Massie vs Ursuline Updates and Game Discussion

Think Hoban and Ursuline might want to look into new Defensive Coordinators.
Comparatively speaking to the rest of the season, the Ursuline defense played pretty well. The Irish O needed to score more than 7 in the second half and we wouldn’t be talking about the same outcome. Again, congrats to CM

Please. I don't think that's what he said at all.
Some love to try and start online trouble.
I am rooting for St. Ed and Newark catholic later in those games, so I can see one of "those" saying I do not think homegrown talent should win.

Last edited:
Thank you Clinton-Massie for making this an enjoyable game! You fought hard and never stopped! Congratulations to Ursuline on a fine season and congrats to Clinton-Massie for the championship win!

Congratulations to Clinton Massie! These kids definitely fought for four quarters. That final quarter was one of the most exciting that I have seen since the 2017 wheelersburg state championship game. Going for two and the win was a clutch performance. Well deserved.

I don’t know exactly what C-M’s off season conditioning consists of, but I think that was one of the keys to the win. Those boys run hard and always seem to fall forward for yards. I think that was a difference maker.

What a great game! Best of luck to all these young men going forward.