• Jason Larue

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Doug Whited

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Write In

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If felons could be the director count me in.

Chinwip... Doug is well known for bringing in the BYF. You may like him or not but he is IMO like Joe a good football guy. This poll is not a serious poll anyways. I just put up the names of people in the hunt and I forgot to put Ickes on the poll.

Chinwip... Doug is well known for bringing in the BYF. You may like him or not but he is IMO like Joe a good football guy. This poll is not a serious poll anyways. I just put up the names of people in the hunt and I forgot to put Ickes on the poll.

I erased my post. Promoting a more friendly yappi.

Ed Ellis and the board under him were the ones who fought a lawsuit to bring the BYF to Springfield. DW did have meaningfull input with the board and should be recognized for that but as far as getting the BYF here well that was a whole other stressfull scenario that Ed and the board under him made possible, dont want that to be a lost fact. BTW the Morans played a key role in SYF during and after the lawsuit they also played a key role in the construction of the new equipment building.

The person who is a good football guy but also with some political saavy will be the one who gets my vote. Sad that a youth director needs to be a politician type but its the kind of world we live in today.

My concerns are numbers for the program we need more kids in Springfield to take interest in Football or our HS will never be competitive on a year to year basis without at least 30-40 kids per grade every year entering the HS program.

Best class numbers wise is this years junior class they had 37 players on the a-team in youth they sit at 21-23 still playing going into thier senior year next season. That will be one of the largest groups of seniors we have had in quit awhile at SHS. Numbers have been up and down since them and the youth numbers were actually down this year which is not acceptable to keep this going in the right direction, if only 20 kids play in a grade entering HS that dwindles to half by senior year dont know about you but senior varsity players means allot more than you can imagine simply based off skill, strength, experiance, and most importantly leadership.

I am by no means a guru but been around long enough to see which programs from top to bottom do well and why..

Ed Ellis and the board under him were the ones who fought a lawsuit to bring the BYF to Springfield. DW did have meaningfull input with the board and should be recognized for that but as far as getting the BYF here well that was a whole other stressfull scenario that Ed and the board under him made possible, dont want that to be a lost fact. BTW the Morans played a key role in SYF during and after the lawsuit they also played a key role in the construction of the new equipment building.
I should of pointed out Doug got the whole thing started. And heck no cant forget about Ellis.

You know, i dont care what anybody thinks about me...You cant argue with stupid, arrogant people, so I decided to take the high road. It's an old arguement and I dont want to take it any further..it doesnt help anyone to do that...but what you seen was true,,I (nosie Rosie) watched as DW told Lapoo all about himself and it was quite entertaining.

You know, i dont care what anybody thinks about me...You cant argue with stupid, arrogant people, so I decided to take the high road. It's an old arguement and I dont want to take it any further..it doesnt help anyone to do that...but what you seen was true,,I (nosie Rosie) watched as DW told Lapoo all about himself and it was quite entertaining.

EASY TIGER!!! DW never told "lapoo" all about himself or shyte would have probably jumped off (I would've probably lost, but it would've jumped off). I do "sort of" recall a conversation about why he yanked his kid from Springfield wrestling. The funny thing is, I didn't ask (or care). I grew up with DW in the woods and think he's an ok guy, but a little cocky. As far as you "not caring about what anybody thinks", you have 2 posts and you hide behind (luvwrestling). Look, all this anger seems to stem from my dislike of boards. In 20 years, if someone asks me my opinion on "boards" it will be the same. It's always a group of friends that think they're smarter than everyone else and they rarely are. Gotta go, I quit tobacco products this week and I'm having a hard time focussing on this stupid post.
Lapoo out

Im not perfect,,just trying to take that road...I never read this stuff, then the one time I do, I see people rehashing old issues and making negative remarks about people who tried to make a difference..its pointless imo to keep it going after a year. :shrug:

I think I deciphered this all out. It seems to me that the chiefs out number the Indians. To many arm chair QBs trying to change something that wasn't broke.

I think you have to be a rocket scientist to understand this malarkey.

i heard the coaches for the a team were suited up and hitting this year. i hope thats not true . big law suit if one of them boys would of got hurt.

i heard the coaches for the a team were suited up and hitting this year. i hope thats not true . big law suit if one of them boys would of got hurt.
I doubt any law suit could be filed even if it is true. He was having fun with the boys. No harm no foul.

How long is it going to take for all you syf parents of the board going to stop fight amungs yourselves? Getting the two knuckle heads from alumni to take over is a good move. kidding! good guys. a rocket scientist and a bulldog . nice combo. piece out. What bar will the meetings be held at. :p

I'm hearing something totally differente. My dudes from around the way told me. The bar will be the innerbelt for all you out of the closet weirdos.

Whats going on with the new directors? Grape vine is on fire. Cant have that kind of character running wild around the cheer moms or football wives. :Ohno: knuckle heads!!

NEW UPDATE, meeting has been moved to the bar where it will be more comfortable for all the board members. Cage match between the two ALUMNI presidents at 8PM sharp. And special guest star Mr. KV will be in attendance. Good luck to all and a Merry Christmas.