DETROIT REDWINGS, The quest for a repeat, neverending thread!

I'm a huge REDWINGS fan but it didn't really bug me to see them lose in OT to Columbus. I like the "CHILL" as well and want them to make the playoffs this season......

Detroit usually goes through a midseason slump which is fine, aslong as they peak come playoff time. Hopefully Detroit/San Jose will meet in the end to see who goes to the Sir Stanley Cup........

GO WINGS!

I'm a huge REDWINGS fan but it didn't really bug me to see them lose in OT to Columbus. I like the "CHILL" as well and want them to make the playoffs this season......

Detroit usually goes through a midseason slump which is fine, aslong as they peak come playoff time. Hopefully Detroit/San Jose will meet in the end to see who goes to the Sir Stanley Cup........

GO WINGS!

Yea I know there is plenty of season left but I guess I was just getting to happy seeing both Cyclones and Red Wings going on such a streak at the same time but I know they will turn it around....

GO WINGS!!!

The 'Wings are now on a 4 game winning streak after blanking the Pens yesterday, 3-0. The game was on NBC so it was fun to watch them play, their record is now 35-11-7, with 77 pts, 2 behind San Jose who is leading the Western Confrence...

GO RED WINGS!!!

The 'Wings are now on a 4 game winning streak after blanking the Pens yesterday, 3-0. The game was on NBC so it was fun to watch them play, their record is now 35-11-7, with 77 pts, 2 behind San Jose who is leading the Western Confrence...

GO RED WINGS!!!

I was at that game and found it hilarious that Marion Hossa scored a goal in the 3rd period being is how he was boo'd everytime he touched the puck.

I was at that game and found it hilarious that Marion Hossa scored a goal in the 3rd period being is how he was boo'd everytime he touched the puck.

I feel like that really made the win even sweeter for him at least, getting boo'd the enitre game then you score against your former team at there place...

The Wings are currently 2 points behind the Sharks for the top spot in the West with 3 more games played. C'mon, Wings fans, is your team going to overtake San Jose?

Red Wings get five power play goals last night knocking of the Predators 6-2, they improved there record to 38-12-8 with 84 pts. Just one point behind San Jose for first in the Western Confrence...

GO 'WINGS!!!

Red Wings get five power play goals last night knocking of the Predators 6-2, they improved there record to 38-12-8 with 84 pts. Just one point behind San Jose for first in the Western Confrence...

GO 'WINGS!!!

I don't mean to rain on your parade since Detroit isn't my least favorite team (although they're far from my favorite) but Nashville's a pretty horrid team. Not only did they give up 5 power play goals to your Wings, they lost to St. Louis tonight, who happens to be 1 point worse than the Preds. Furthermore, San Jose beat L.A. tonight and are now 3 points ahead of the Wings.

Nashville might be horrid, but they had the 5th best penalty kill...5 power play goals is beating them at their strong point.

I don't mean to rain on your parade since Detroit isn't my least favorite team (although they're far from my favorite) but Nashville's a pretty horrid team. Not only did they give up 5 power play goals to your Wings, they lost to St. Louis tonight, who happens to be 1 point worse than the Preds. Furthermore, San Jose beat L.A. tonight and are now 3 points ahead of the Wings.

I wasn't getting excited for the 5 goals on pp I was just saying what they did for the win. Yea Nashville might be bad but Detroit is beating teams that they are supposed to beat and good teams take advantage of bad teams mistakes. Detroit did that through the power play's...

San Jose has also played two fewer games so I expect them to stay ahead of Detroit at the rate how they are playing unless they hit a slump like the 'Wings did early in the month...

Nashville might be horrid, but they had the 5th best penalty kill...5 power play goals is beating them at their strong point.

Sources say that behind the scenes in the organization there has been some disagreement over personnel and grumbling over how ice time has been doled out to some veterans.