DeFund the FBI

Can't wait to see what violence the MAGA extremists conduct when trump is indicted. (TDS)

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

Images
by Tyrone Greene

Dark and lonely on the summer night.
Kill my landlord, kill my landlord.
Watchdog barking - Do he bite?
Slip in his window,
Break his neck!
Then his house
I start to wreck!
Got no reason --
What the heck!
C-I-L-L ...
My land - lord ...

A site dedicated to domestic terrorism

Have they reported on the massive amount of violence and threats from the left Roe vs Wade. Thousands of threats well over 100 arsons, firebombings on clinics just helping pregnant women?

How about the republican congressman stabbed on stage, or the assassination attempt on Cavanaugh?

Are you trying to say this is anywhere near that recent violence?

Pubs gonna do whatever they have to, to keep the Left from "destroying the country" with low unemployment, higher wages, popular legislation, no corruption, and upholding elections. Basterds.
Low unemployment due to people not filing any longer; Higher wages? we got a 5% raise and 9% inflation YAY!, Popular legislation LMAO, No corruption LMAO..Upholding nothing

Sure, why not. You people were all for killing Justice Kavanaugh
Dont need one. You people were cheering for it
7 Racially Coded Phrases That Everyone Needs to Stop

6. “You People”

As if black people needed any more reminders that white privilege rules American society, the phrase “you people” makes the balance of power abundantly clear, in any given interaction.

Take, for instance, a 2012 interview where Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts asked Ann Romney about her husband’s apparent reluctance to publicly disclose his tax returns.

What started out as an impassioned defense against her husband’s alleged lack of transparency became yet another moment when Republican leaders stepped into racialized territory.

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she told Roberts, drawing widespread ire on social media, as reported by Mashable.

Rarely, if ever, do whites address their peers using the same phrasing, even during moments of frustration or confusion.

7 Racially Coded Phrases That Everyone Needs to Stop

6. “You People”

As if black people needed any more reminders that white privilege rules American society, the phrase “you people” makes the balance of power abundantly clear, in any given interaction.

Take, for instance, a 2012 interview where Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts asked Ann Romney about her husband’s apparent reluctance to publicly disclose his tax returns.

What started out as an impassioned defense against her husband’s alleged lack of transparency became yet another moment when Republican leaders stepped into racialized territory.

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she told Roberts, drawing widespread ire on social media, as reported by Mashable.

Rarely, if ever, do whites address their peers using the same phrasing, even during moments of frustration or confusion.

Please tell me you don't believe that crap?