Dayton area lacrosse....

It will be awhile before Alter fields a championship lacrosse team, nothing against Alter, they do have potential to be a good team but it will take some years to do so. And they need to get a good feeder program going as do Centerville and many other local teams

It will be awhile before Alter fields a championship lacrosse team, nothing against Alter, they do have potential to be a good team but it will take some years to do so. And they need to get a good feeder program going as do Centerville and many other local teams

We'll see. I've been watching and coaching Lacrosse for 7 years. Alter has a feeder system and a culture unlike most. We'll see. One of us is right and one of us is wrong.

Alter still uses DLC

Centerville has been using DLC but they are supposedly fielding their own middle school program next year and as I understand it the already have enough kids for three teams.

Great game by Anderson. A good team with lots of talent.

Best of luck in the tournament. Watch out Milford.....

Didn't want to say told ya so, would have loved to see you guys beat Anderson but I really do think Anderson is a sleeper team and underrated. I think they have a great shot at beating Milford next week

Didn't want to say told ya so, would have loved to see you guys beat Anderson but I really do think Anderson is a sleeper team and underrated. I think they have a great shot at beating Milford next week

the 2nd round is looking to be awesome. Centerville/Dayton, a textbook rivalry where anything can happen. Last year many expected Centerville to win and Dayton pulled it off, and the same could happen this year. Orange/Fairfield is another good game, neither team has really seen each other and anything could happen. Milford/Anderson will be the biggest game to watch for, that one could go either way, as both teams expect to win the championship. Brunswick/Lebanon looks like a lot better game than i thought at first now that Lebanon beat Alter by 13.