• Jim Knowles

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Brian Hartline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one leaves

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

LCL

With today's results, there is obviously going to be questions in Columbus. Who is more likely, if anyone, to leave?

Why should anyone be fired. At the start of the season, many, including myself felt the Bucks would have two regular season losses . So at 11-1did OSU exceed expectations this season?

Besides UM possibly, who's the other potential loss?

Please don't say Notre Dame
My preseason thought was that they would lose to Michigan plus one of Notre Dame, Penn State, or Wisconsin. I am not pleased with the loss to Michigan, but I am old enough to enjoy Ohio State football just because it is Ohio State football.

Dabo would actually probably be a near perfect fit at that cult like loony bin.

Would have been a peak A&M burning money just because you have it to burn decision as well since he'd be exorbitantly high priced and Clemson has been fading for a few years now.

Honestly, I'd leave if I were Hartline barring getting play calling duties. Go get head coaching experience at a smaller school.

Outside of the Clemson and Georgia CFP games, Day has regularly looked tight and uncomfortable in big games and gets conservative. Give Hartline the play calling and put him up in the box. Focus on just managing the game and in-game decision making.

The Duke gig looks like it will come down to Manny Diaz or Jim Knowles. After Diaz's run at Miami that would be the last name I think Duke would take. Knowles may make sense as he was the Duke DC under Cutliff and is an Ivy Leaguer so he would know how to deal w/ elite academic types.