dalton football coach resigns

Apparently Broc Dial is trying to get the job back.
1707277721171.gif

Wow! That shocking and impressive, ya know what sucks tho.....thats 20-25 dudes that aint Broc Dial. Good luck with that....
Names I've heard floated around as possible applicants are Brian Baum (North Canton), Justin Stutz (North Canton), Evan Berbari (Ashland University), and Broc Dial. Apparently Broc Dial is trying to get the job back. Three of those four names have Dalton ties.
I heard Broc Dial applied after reading Yappi.

Wonder what the record is for being hired and resigning from the same job is? Dial might just be going after a way to put his name in the history books.
We've all heard the feel good story of the former coach coming back for one last run. 1 month later? Not so much. :LOL:

Malvern assistant coach Jeremy Taylor has interviewed for the Dalton football job. Any other names out there who have applied/interviewed?

Malvern assistant coach Jeremy Taylor has interviewed for the Dalton football job. Any other names out there who have applied/interviewed?
Question- does anyone know if they’re planning to make the hire now or wait for the new superintendent to take over? Was told the current admin is basically just place holding until end of school year. Anyone confirm/deny that?

If that’s true, makes Dials decision to step down even more puzzling. Unless you think you can strong arm the seat filler before he leaves, it’s not like there’s going to be any long term changes now.

Question- does anyone know if they’re planning to make the hire now or wait for the new superintendent to take over? Was told the current admin is basically just place holding until end of school year. Anyone confirm/deny that?

If that’s true, makes Dials decision to step down even more puzzling. Unless you think you can strong arm the seat filler before he leaves, it’s not like there’s going to be any long term changes now.
They are hoping to have someone hired by the beginning of March. That's what was told to us parents in January. Weather or not that happens is a different story.

Hearing Evan Berbari from Ashland University has been offered the job. Have no idea if this is true. Just what I was told.
I have no dog in this fight, I have no idea who this guy is/was until I googled him. It would be a smart move to transition to public education/coaching as his college coaching career probably isnt going anywhere and cant provide any type of stable income or retirement. He looks extremely qualified.

Hearing Evan Berbari from Ashland University has been offered the job. Have no idea if this is true. Just what I was told.
If true...great hire. HS and college experience. The only thing I'd worry about here is how long does he stay, because it's doubtful it will be very long but I guess that is most jobs these days.