D7 R25 2024

Great win! Huge opportunity to come out of the region now
After a long football season, an injury to their only returning starter, and a coach resigning, it is a huge opportunity. Coach Huth deserves credit for a job well done under difficult circumstances. When it comes down to it, the players deserve the most credit for fighting through adversity and pulling it together when it counts.

Wow it's official. Coach Dial hired at Tuslaw.
Scared Vr GIF

Seneca East was the better team. I think they beat Crawford again. Go Tigers!

MBC, out! ✌️

Last edited:
In poorly-lit back alleys, behind closed doors, their goal to win the 2024 page count was hatched.
Minnesota Vikings Football GIF
As an active participant of both I can tell you there was no scheming. Just a collective acceptance that since we have shared "likes" (football & the teams in a particular area) we can & should just talk about whatever we want. Eventually is all circles back to football, but, in the meantime, it's just chewing the fat with similar minded idiots.

Ironically, some of the strongest participation #s over there come from one of the leagues historically worst fan bases. To see the equivalent over here we'd need 3 or 4 Mathews fans to jump in and post multiple times a day. But that would require answering the question - are there that many Mathews fans? And, if so, do they have access to the internet?

As an active participant of both I can tell you there was no scheming. Just a collective acceptance that since we have shared "likes" (football & the teams in a particular area) we can & should just talk about whatever we want. Eventually is all circles back to football, but, in the meantime, it's just chewing the fat with similar minded idiots.

Ironically, some of the strongest participation #s over there come from one of the leagues historically worst fan bases. To see the equivalent over here we'd need 3 or 4 Mathews fans to jump in and post multiple times a day. But that would require answering the question - are there that many Mathews fans? And, if so, do they have access to the internet?
Calling all fans of Crestline, TCC, STA, Leetonia, Windham, Wellsville, Mathews, etc!!!!!

WE NEED YOU!!!!
calling the simpsons GIF