D7 R25 2024

Agreed.
Agreed.
I hope you are prepared for the wrath of the Dalton faithful. :LOL:
Agreed.
Agreed.
They are too self-absorbed with their switch to the Air Raid offense, the fact that a holiday parade wasn't rescheduled and whether the admin ran Dial out or he really quit for family. They have a lot on their plates at the moment.
World Beard Day GIF by BuzzFeed

They are too self-absorbed with their switch to the Air Raid offense, the fact that a holiday parade wasn't rescheduled and whether the admin ran Dial out or he really quit for family. They have a lot on their plates at the moment.
I tell you this, no one wants to go lose in the state title game this year. The last 2 teams to do it lost their HC and their fan bases. LMAO.
Actually, the last 4 teams to do it have different HCs now. Wow.

I tell you this, no one wants to go lose in the state title game this year. The last 2 teams to do it lost their HC and their fan bases. LMAO.
Wow, interesting correlation there. Goodwin is retiring folks...

This is off the top of my head, but I’m pretty sure I’m correct…

Of the State Runners-Up in the lowest Division for the last 25 seasons, there are only four coaches who did NOT leave their school in the four seasons that followed. Until John Livengood’s retirement, all four coaches were still coaching at their school as of now.

Al Martin
Phil Faires
Matt Adorni

**I originally thought Brian Colatruglio at H-L made it five, but he went to Columbian a few years after the law firm of Nichols and Elwell beat him in ‘07.

Of the State Runners-Up in the lowest Division for the last 25 seasons, there are only four coaches who did NOT leave their school in the four seasons that followed. Until John Livengood’s retirement, all four coaches were still coaching at their school as of now.

Al Martin
Phil Faires
Matt Adorni

**I originally thought Brian Colatruglio at H-L made it five, but he went to Columbian a few years after the law firm of Nichols and Elwell beat him in ‘07.
Wow. That is crazy.

Al Martin
Phil Faires
Matt Adorni

Wow. That is crazy.
I’m actually wrong on this, because Todd Schulte and Tim Goodwin are still at their respective schools.

Grandpa Racism was still in Shadyholler for a decade after 77-6, too. D’oh!

Al Martin
Phil Faires
Matt Adorni

I expect coach Faires will retire within the next few years

Emergency meeting of the Shadyside ‘Tiger’ MEN ‘Haters’ Club at the Grandview Yard Market District or GetGo after tonight’s CBJ game.

Blame the downfall of the Shadyside girls’ basketball on Grandpa Racism being forced to resign. Also COVID restrictions.