D7 R25 2022

JFK vs Southern
Danville vs Lucas

my prediction for Region 25 Finals was
JFK vs Danville. My teams are still in it.

JFK-Southern at South Range would be my guess, they’ve put a lot of small school games there. Boardman also seems certain to be the host for Canfield-Ursuline so who knows if they want/have the capacity to do back to back.

JFK-Southern at South Range would be my guess, they’ve put a lot of small school games there. Boardman also seems certain to be the host for Canfield-Ursuline so who knows if they want/have the capacity to do back to back.
South Range would be great

The Lukas fans we’re acting like tonight would be a blow out! They’re lucky Bunofsky got hurt in the first quarter or things would have most likely went a different way tonight for Lowellville
Wouldn’t have stopped them from running it down their throat. That shoulda been 2 score at half that was a bs call

Lowellville but by a whisker. Honestly a little surprised that Valley lost to CH, they are not good.
Frustrating game for Valley. 5 turnovers. Starting RB in street clothes with arm in sling.
Andy Hake had to set a record. 3 sideline warnings in the 1st 3 plays of the game

Mogadore should beat Cuyahoga Hts comfortably

Queue up the super funny "new member" post
JFK took the 3rd quarter opening kickoff and proceeded to a TD after possessing the ball for THE ENTIRE QUARTER.

Your D literally could not get off the field. JFK scored twice but one was called back by a phantom hold.

no worries. They possessed the fball for about 6 more minutes after that TD.

JFK took the 3rd quarter opening kickoff and proceeded to a TD after possessing the ball for THE ENTIRE QUARTER.

Your D literally could not get off the field. JFK scored twice but one was called back by a phantom hold.

no worries. They possessed the fball for about 6 more minutes after that TD.
Like 29 seconds left. 😂
I was very critical after the game of our O.
The 3rd quarter was something of beauty. After the TD got called back on a fantom holding call. Kids responded and marched down the field Lucas style.

Last edited:
Dear JFK,
Yer seems r open again
Thanks for noticing. Obviously didn’t need those seams to beat Springfield. We actually hit the TB on a wheel seam route for a 1st down in the 2nd half. It was like 3rd and forever. How could you forget? Watch any film and there are WRs running wide open. But you have to block upfront and your QB has to identify open WRs.

The Lukas fans we’re acting like tonight would be a blow out! They’re lucky Bunofsky got hurt in the first quarter or things would have most likely went a different way tonight for Lowellville
A HOF coach told me a great saying about a team like the Rockets, Soft Chocolate. I’m sure @TEMPESTA heard this a time or two😂

Last edited: